Hit The Lights

Catie

• 1 month later...

NICK!

11ht4m1.jpg

me and my friend look a mess lol but its nick! lol

my mom: *walks up to nick* hey, do you want me to hit the lights or is that your band or something. (cuz he was holding the sign thats like hit the lights 3:30 blah blah stage lol)

nick: *laughs* omg what youve never heard hit the lghts before?!?!

me: mom! mom! they sing that song bodybag

mom: ohhhh i love that song! *starts to sing it* oh i put people in bodybags all the time im a nurse

nick: no way and we'll deff be playing bodybag today.

then just normal conversation about random stuff hehe :]

• 1 month later...
NICK!<3, me, and my best friend at bamboozle:

11ht4m1.jpg

my mom: *walks up to nick* hey, do you want me to hit the lights or is that your band or something. (cuz he was holding the sign thats like hit the lights 3:30 blah blah stage lol)

mom: ohhhh i love that song! *starts to sing it* oh i put people in bodybags all the time im a nurse

Notice how nobody replied. Thats because it wasn't funny.

NICK!<3, me, and my best friend at bamboozle:

11ht4m1.jpg

haha thats cute. and i love that picture. nick is beautiful. i see them in three days! so excited :D

so scratch out the part about pictures and videos :/ i didnt get any pictures of them when they performed because flash photography wasnt allowed and without flash my camera is poop. so then i recorded videos but you could barely hear nick sing so i will post them here once i get them uploaded to youtube, but just so you know sound wise they arent the best.

now for the shortened story of how the day went (for those who are interested) so i arrive at 3:30 four hours before they let people in and the line was already getting pretty long (but once i got inside i was second row..not to bad) but meanwhile outside it was like 110 degrees, no lie. i was about to pass out. three other girls did that were in line and several others left. so by the time i get inside im already irratable and these group of girls come in behind us in the next row and not even five minutes of waiting were already bitching and being obnoxious...so i was like allright this show needes to get started. 30 minutes later there for tomorrow came out..couldnt hear them or valencia sing at all. then the one girl that was behind us was all like i hate all these bands i only came because this is going to be the last show i can go to until summers over..blah blah blah. so once hit the lights was finished nate threw out a drumstick and she and this other dude were fighting over it and i turned to her and said do you even know what band that drumstick is from and she goes hit the lights duh. and i said well you said you didnt want to come see any of these bands so why are you fighting over the drumstick..give it to somebody who actually likes the band and she just got quite haha. well by the time all time low came out i was dying of thirst and was seriously feeling sick (i hadnt felt good earlier in the day) so about three songs into their set my friend and i got out of the crowd to go find the dudes from hit the lights because i brought them some cupcakes. so were waiting and talking to their merch guy and i see dave walk by and so we chased him down and he was all like yooo and we took pictures and he goes wheres our merch table set up at and we were like over here so he goes yeah give me a tour of this place, we've never been to this venue before..so we showed him and then i gave him the cupcakes and he goes nice..and then we talked about the penis cake some girl made for them before and he was like yeah ive eaten penis before...have you guys and we just laughed..then i met the other dudes and we talked but i wont bore you anymore if you've read it this far, so now i will post the pictures..but like i said earlier it was SOOO hot, 110 degrees..dont forget..so therefore i look like major shit

IMG_1070-1.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

^ poor kevin wasnt in the picture on the poster so he drew himself in and said..oh thats a mustache just incase you were wondering..(Seriously love that kid so much, he is so funny and freaking adorable)

IMG_1074.jpg omar zehery <3

IMG_1082.jpg dave take one

"ooh thats a bad picture..lets take another"

IMG_1062.jpg dave take two

IMG_1081.jpg such a bad picture, haha

IMG_1080.jpg nate and i...i looked so bad i had to blur me out

IMG_1072.jpg omar :]

IMG_1067.jpg kevin take one

"eww i look bad, can we take another" haha

IMG_1068.jpg kevin take two

and a random one of george and i (valencia)

IMG_1078-1.jpg