Hit The Lights

Catie

• 1 month later...

i saw them two years ago when they were on tour with paramore and i fell in love instantly..i am actually going to see them wednesday. im so excited...i havent seen them in two freaking years! i miss them dearly<3

here are my pics with them..they were absolutly halarious..i exspecially love omar. he was the sweetest boy ever<33

l_f0cd50c5dc44beca14b166d685d204d7.jpg

omar looks totally different now, i kinda miss the fro :( haha

l_51e0c0d1a5068d55c58d32a37e65b16e.jpg

n545935047_2121688_9099.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

awesome pictures lizi! i have a few good pictures. i have this halarious picture of omar signing this guys ass..well actually just his jeans, but it was halarious.. it is super small i cant find the larger one of it :/ but yeah omg they are all so funny. i need to post my new pics with them but wow i looked like shiz. ahh i miss colin too. he was gawgeous. but i think nick still does an amazing job with the lead vocals..i just wonder if he is going to miss playing guitar and want to switch back to that and then they will have to have a new lead singer. i really dont want that. idk how much i would have liked it if they got some new random singer. im glad someone that was originally in the band stepped up to the challenge. :D

oh and catie..ever find a boards?? they use to have their own website, but now i cant even find that either... :/

pictures..

mehuggingaguyfromHTL.jpg

^ me hugging my love nick (2006)

hitthelights2.jpg

hitthelights.jpg

Omar.jpg

HTL2.jpg

HTL.jpg

omarsigningaguysbutt.jpg

EDIT: ahh sorry i didnt realize they were that huge..it looks so funny because some are huge and then some are tiny. sorry guys!!! :(