Hit The Lights

Catie

ahh i love them!

they recorded in jersey!? i dont thin i kne that

i just realized if it wasnt for paramore i would have no idea who hit the lights is...

in 2006 at bamboozle i wa waiting for paramore and the stage right next to paramore's hit the lights payed right before them and i was like omfg they are so good and then looked them up lol

^ sure did.

and same here!! the first time i heard of them was when paramore had their first headlining tour in 2006 and htl was with them. i was hooked after that, haha. i remember it like yesterday. omar was so hilarious. he was making fun of the way my friend and i talked. he was like you guys have a country accent and we were like nuh uh! haha and then some guy came up to omar and said will you sign my ass and he was like sure and i was like wait, let me get a picture of this so he was like allright and squat down next the the guy and like was pretending to write on his back jean pocket and smiled, it was so cute. i have the picture somewhere.

edit here it is..its the only version on my computer i have and its super small. :/

omarsigningaguysbutt.jpg

• Like 1

^ yay! im really hoping i can see them august 23, but idk if my parents will let me since we start school two days after that. and plus i wish they werent doing their tour with chiodos in september. i want to see them so bad (chiodos) and to see them with htl would be even better. man i hate my city, i wish i lived closer to richmond