Glasgow academy

butterfly250

yeah. everyone say hai to sophie!

save me babying her :willy_nilly:

ahah. oh no! its too squished here in the middle. lets move. OH WELL HELLO BARRIER, MY DEAR FRIEND.

but aye shell, the CE is just dyer i agree. i was in it for fall out boy last summer - i cant even comment on the place tbh. it was just really damn bad.

best of luck getting yer ticket btw (Y)

Thank youuu :)

The ultimate tip for getting to the barriers is jumping mosh pits.

Just wait till a mosh starts, and once it's finishing off burst through the middle to the front of it, if there are no moshes going then start your own:P

I done that for yma6, well not start my own mosh, but I jamp through the one that was made.

Other than that or queing early, I think getting list and let in early is the only other way to get to the front. Like I was going to be barrier for The Blackout at the Garage cause I was list so I was let in before eveyone else, but cause I had to interview MAH they took me backstage and I lost my barrier spot. Was gutted, cause backstage at the Garage is shiiiiiite (N)

I suppose you could just barge your way through or ask people in front of you nicely :)

Hahahaha, good point!

I broke the zips on it, all 3 of them.

I think I'll be getting my KIGH ticket tomorrow when I go up to get my ATL ticket. Although, part of me wants to buy the ATL tickets online and get a wee bit extra in bed but tickets sites have been gaay with my card lately. :(

Except when you break hoodies in them, I broke one of my hoodies in a mosh pit at Brand New last year, was quite gutted.

That actually made me lol.....:willy_nilly: Didnt realise what you ment till i went down...

Am i the only one that dosnt like KIGH =\

each to their own i guess, innit :)

ive listenened to them for a couple of years so meh.

Hahahaha, good point!

I broke the zips on it, all 3 of them.

I think I'll be getting my KIGH ticket tomorrow when I go up to get my ATL ticket. Although, part of me wants to buy the ATL tickets online and get a wee bit extra in bed but tickets sites have been gaay with my card lately. :(

aah ok! just had a really weird vision of a hoodie self-destructing there. like... blowing to peices.

:shifty:

i'll just be booking my KIGH ticket online, as soon as i get the go ahead for having someone to go with.

*cough*SOPHIEE?!*COUGH*

i might end up getting an ATL/cobra ticket too at some point - more just for ATL though, im not a huge cobra fan. a few of my friends are though, so i shall wait and see whos up for it 8-)

ive listenened to them for a couple of years so meh.

ah ok! just had a really weird vision of a hoodie self-destructing there. like... blowing to peices.

Ditto on the KIGH count, sometime in '06 I first heard them, it was before the EP came out though, I think it was actually around about this time.

And, hahahahahhaha at the hoodie count. That's much more interesting/better than the real story haha.

ATL ARE the reason I'm going to GIAN, sure bands like glassJAw and Finch I'm desperate to see, but it was ATL that convinced me to go, and I hope to God tickets don't sell before I get up town tomorrow.

I don't really like Cobra or Broadway Calls either, but hopefully, they'll change my mind at GIAN.

Finch are listed as playing King Tut's in May, should I go?

It's damn tempting!

exploding hoodie lmao.

*ponders*

anyway. aye, i cant remember when or how i first came across KIGH. think i just cottoned onto them through myspace, back when i used it a lot.

finch? ooh i havent listened to them for years, rather liked them back in the day.(im making myself sound so old lol. basically, my music taste has wavered a lot in a just a few years!)

sounds like fun (Y) 'spesh in somewhere like king tuts.

your rents really need to let you do more mofo :uhh:

ah well, i was gonna ask lauren if she wanted to go 'cause i know she likes 'em.

robots in disguise is the night after aswell... still havent decided if im gonna try and riggle into that gig or not.

DAMN 18+ GIGS. i hate them more every day.

Mmhmm.

My mum never used to mind, my dads now brainswashed her.

He says he wants me to pass these exams well because he didnt do too great and I should learn from that.

I'LL LEARN FROM MY OWN DAMN MISTAKES!

Like if I get drugged at Leeds festival, but OH NO i cant go.

mmm. mine are the opposite lol, they never really try and stop me from doing anyting 'cause they know they... cant, kinda.

once i'm 16 they'll probably let go all together :willy_nilly:

plus its only damn standard grades. theyre only important if you need the grades to get into college anyway - which, we're not.

I don't like Standard Grades, Highers are much cooler (H) haha

The thing is, I dunno if it's worth gonig to see Finch after seeing them at GIAN, although I'm probably seeing like half the GIAN line-up within the first week:P haha. It'll probs sell out quick anyway so I'm not too fussed.

RJA is 18+, I'm well in there haha.

KIGH through myspace for me aswell, although it was cause Me Me Me was a mates pro song.

My parents can be bad at times about gigs before exams, I don't think they know I'm probably going to about 9 gigs in May.

aye, well if this RiD gig was at king tuts i wouldnt worry much, 'cause ive heard its dead easy to just sneak in under the radar - providing you dont look like a total wayne lol.

but its at firewater, which is a full blown bar so im imagining i'll have no chance :(

lol, yeah theres loads of gigs i WANT to go to next month, but whether im gonna make it many of them is a different story!

Aye, if it's a proper bar I'd imagine it being hard. Thankfully for me I've got a mate who is 18, has a driving licence AND looks the double of me. And I've got another friend who looks like me AND has a train pass which gets him on any train for free.

I've never actually tried to use either though, I probably should haha. I don't think we look like each other, but our families/friends/work mates all msitake us. Quite annoying actually.

The only gig I'm not sure about is Finch. ATL/KIGH/GIAN Intros I will go to. They are quite early in the month anyway, except KIGH. Night before my Economics exam =\ haha. It'll be an early finish though, theAudition were finished by 9:35 and they have much more material than KIGH.

EDIT: Spelling mistakes galore! (I spelt that wrong aswell btw)

I'm trying it for RJA, this is the first time they've played in the UK, I've waited since '05 for this ahha.

Don't want to miss it!

My wee brother hasn't got a hope in hell of using my ID haha, I would feel sorry for him if it didn't amuse me haha.

awhh all this talk of gigs really makes mewish i still lived there lol then i could go to them all but then again its al good cause i would probally be skint all the time haha!!

just get a fake id (y) solves everything....unless its a really crappy fake one bad times...