what's there next single gonna be?

allweknowisRIOT

i think paramore songs getting massive play on MTV is great, it introduces them to even more fans, and broadens their fanbase, getting their name out there. Although, i can understand what you mean, rockstar by nickelback seems to be on whatever channel i put on, thats annoying as hell. TWYG is much better then that song though:wink:

yea i think it'll do well, but it portrays the band as this...i dunno what to call it, "lovey dovey" kinda thing...like Misery Business, Crush, and TWYG, are songs that come off as teen love songs, and they have songs that are so much deeper like "we are broken" and "when it rains"....people need to see the other side, which i love more, of paramore.

yea i think it'll do well, but it portrays the band as this...i dunno what to call it, "lovey dovey" kinda thing...like Misery Business, Crush, and TWYG, are songs that come off as teen love songs, and they have songs that are so much deeper like "we are broken" and "when it rains"....people need to see the other side, which i love more, of paramore.

Yup, you're right.

However...They can choose to see the other side if they decide to buy the album. ;-)

We'll leave it to them to decide. They can be ignorant and judge Paramore based on what they've seen, but it will be their loss and problem, not ours. :)

Let The Flames Begin or Fences

They should promote Misery Buisness and crushcrushcrush a bit more in Aus before they release a 3rd single though.

Wasnt Hallelujah a single? Im only saying that because i know there is a music vid. And iTunes has Born For This - Single as well.

Im all confuzzled :(

Let The Flames Begin or Fences

They should promote Misery Buisness and crushcrushcrush a bit more in Aus before they release a 3rd single though.

Wasnt Hallelujah a single? Im only saying that because i know there is a music vid. And iTunes has Born For This - Single as well.

Im all confuzzled :(

Hallelujah was a single in the UK!