The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

Cuz it simply pisses me off that our super teen mag no.1 (you know the Bravo) pushes them up so much and make them to seem like such band for screamy little teen girls between 10 and 13 who need a new band to love after they were done with Tokio Hotel.

I wish I could decide which pic I should take to make an ava with.

tbh that was inevitable at some stage, just because they have Hayley really, I mean if that had a guy lead singer than it may all be different (but it wouldn't really be Paramore then would it!) I like how everybody thinks they're their biggest fan. Some girl (who I never talk to) started talking to me on msn because she "likes paramore too" and has "all their songs". Its obviously cool to like paramore now!

tbh that was inevitable at some stage, just because they have Hayley really, I mean if that had a guy lead singer than it may all be different (but it wouldn't really be Paramore then would it!) I like how everybody thinks they're their biggest fan. Some girl (who I never talk to) started talking to me on msn because she "likes paramore too" and has "all their songs". Its obviously cool to like paramore now!

Yeah, kinda. that's so sad...Like Betty said.

I wish I'd have something to do.