The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

I wish to say that the rep Shannon just sent me was the first rep I received in exactly a month from anyone. The last rep was also by her

Seriously? Eesh. Well, I wish to say that my last rep was negative so who's got it worse? MEGA LOLZ!

I wish to share something random...

On New Year's Eve, I made this random goal with myself that I would have 20,000 posts before my 15th birthday. Well, how pathetic is it that I made them over a month early? LOL.

not really. On an old forum I was going for 100 posts in a month only to go and get over 1000

not really. On an old forum I was going for 100 posts in a month only to go and get over 1000

Whoa. The most pathetic thing about it is that I thought myself pathetic due to someone elses opinion. That probably made no sense... But I didn't really care about my postcount until Alex and James made their little comments on how I have no life and stuff. So what if I don't? I have friends here and I'm not gonna stop coming here because of it, still kinda bugged me though...

I should've mentioned to Alex that if I added his 3 accounts together he'd probably have way more posts than me, but whatever. :roll:

Whoa. The most pathetic thing about it is that I thought myself pathetic due to someone elses opinion. That probably made no sense... But I didn't really care about my postcount until Alex and James made their little comments on how I have no life and stuff. So what if I don't? I have friends here and I'm not gonna stop coming here because of it, still kinda bugged me though...

I should've mentioned to Alex that if I added his 3 accounts together he'd probably have way more posts than me, but whatever. :roll:

I see what you mean, on the last bit

I see what you mean, on the last bit

Plus, they are (were) online 24/7.. Just because I actually spend that time having conversations and posting doesn't make me more pathetic.. Meh, I don't know why I'm ranting, I like them both they just bug me sometimes.

Plus, they are (were) online 24/7.. Just because I actually spend that time having conversations and posting doesn't make me more pathetic.. Meh, I don't know why I'm ranting, I like them both they just bug me sometimes.

I wish to say I don't like either of them