Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.8

what hw are you doing now?

Journals for my child pych class.

I found a pic ahhaha! ok o we had this petting zoo thing becuase for our lent project we raised money for the hefer project( some charity). So yeah girls were not allowed to wear pants only skirts and knee socks:nono:

Also all of our polo shirtsor sweaters has our schools ame on them... so in case you forgot u have reminder hahaha how stupid lol Boys could only wear dress pants dress shirts and ties and the sweater.

well here is the pic haha I was sooo young only 16 in the pic lol ALso check out my sweet sweater!

DSC01634.jpg

Journals for my child pych class.

I found a pic ahhaha! ok o we had this petting zoo thing becuase for our lent project we raised money for the hefer project( some charity). So yeah girls were not allowed to wear pants only skirts and knee socks:nono:

Also all of our polo shirtsor sweaters has our schools ame on them... so in case you forgot u have reminder hahaha how stupid lol Boys could only wear dress pants dress shirts and ties and the sweater.

well here is the pic haha I was sooo young only 16 in the pic lol ALso check out my sweet sweater!

DSC01634.jpg

very cute beth :hug: