Post Your Location!

Tee

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) well the master bedroom it is ... i guess it has music :) and arya is always welcome :) ( to talk...)

Music rocks. And hahahahaha at first I'm like...what?!...but now I see. I shall come in to talk to you every day.

In an Avril Lavigne song she stated "Grew up in a 5000 population town." People said wow that´s so tiny. Well here is where I live at times, my family all grew up here (or at least the spanish side). Population? Oooh let´s say around..200? That´s two-hundred yes lol.

La Magdalena:

The bridge that joins La Magdalena and Canales.

00078867.jpg

The local school in the background, kids come from tons of other villages to this one to be able to go to school. Most villages around here have between 5-30 people.

Motorbike thing:

5411.jpg

Otero de las Dueñas which apparently I´m from because the local council eats up most of La Magdalena, unfortunately I´m on the wrong side of the council lines lol. My id states I live in this village, no wonder I dont receive any letters...

8011otero.jpg

And finally, if you go north about 10/15mins or north-west, these are the types of mountains you´ll find, you can see them from miles away. Our valley is surrounded by them, we´re 1000metres up. Not much snow these days though :(

Salamon.jpg

León:

Main town, almost 2 hours away from any other main town yay (or not). Not big either, I tend to live here more so than not with my bf, 30km´s away from La Magdalena. Tons of history, nice small town, shit stuck up people and morons.

Cathedral:

catleon11en3.jpg

00216337.jpg

The Parador - Parador de San Marcos (royal family like staying here):

sanmarcos.jpg

Main shopping street:

attachment.php?attachmentid=77086&d=1166566700

Boring huh? Lol.

El Barrio Humedo:

Party area, old quarters but PARTY AREA lol. Hidden away in these streets are tons of clubs and bars that are actually super popular and the area itself is well known amongst Spanish sudents.

00013488.jpg

Town square: Good for drinkin too, great bars/clubs. Also in el Barrio Humedo.

27305-leon-plaza-mayor.jpg

There´s tons more as every step you take there´s either a historical landmark or a modern structure. I always advise people to visit the north of Spain just because it´s beautiful! Sometimes it´s like stepping into a fairytale, especially up here and in Asturias which is our next door neighbour province. Anyway sorry for such a long post.

ps. Found a promo video for Castilla y León which is the entire province. I love it when it comes on tv hahahha.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i2EyrmwHaxc