The Devil Wears Prada

metalparafan

I realise this way different from what many here may listen to (or not), but this band is awesome. Christian Deathcore is their genre, Id say for fans of Atreyu and Bring Me The Horizon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufN6olJ3P8s

Single taken from their 2nd album "Plagues"

"Hey John Whats Your Name Again?"

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

with roots is so groundbreaking. obviously i love dear love and plagues, but roots really brought a whole new element to the band. they have definitely gotten away from the brutal breakdowns a bit which kind of sucks, but they have made up for it with overall talent and song structure. not to mention the vocals are better and less "enhanced". roots will easily be a top 5 album of 2009.

songs to check:

dogs can grow beards all over

texas is south

this song is called

html rules dood

assistant to the regional manager

danger:wildman

^ I agree with that 100%.

You should also take a listen to Patterns of the Horizon, their demo album. They reamde pretty mush all of the songs for Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord.

my brother grew out a stache, and got the glasses so he could look like hranica. he always practices his scream too. hes basically obsessed, but i really love them too. seen em live a few times. theyre amazing.

my brother grew out a stache, and got the glasses so he could look like hranica. he always practices his scream too. hes basically obsessed, but i really love them too. seen em live a few times. theyre amazing.

Man, that's totally badass! I wish I could scream like that, haha, but I'm more subtle with it, more like Ronnie Winter.

They're my favourite band, and they're gonna stay in the position for a long time!

Man, that's totally badass! I wish I could scream like that, haha, but I'm more subtle with it, more like Ronnie Winter.

They're my favourite band, and they're gonna stay in the position for a long time!

they really are amazing. for bands ive started listening to in the last 3-5 years they are definitely one of my favorites. ronnie doesnt really scream lol. especially on lonely road. my brother is all about metalcore and screamo. he cant sing but he can belt some growls for real. hranica is definitely one of the best no doubt.

they really are amazing. for bands ive started listening to in the last 3-5 years they are definitely one of my favorites. ronnie doesnt really scream lol. especially on lonely road. my brother is all about metalcore and screamo. he cant sing but he can belt some growls for real. hranica is definitely one of the best no doubt.

I'm talking more of a Don't Fake It sort of screaming, like Atrophy is a good example of mine. I'm not much for the growling when I go, I can do some inward though.

I myself am not much of a metalcore person actually, I listen to bands like UnderOATH and Bring Me The Horizon. I do listen to "screamo" though... And quite a bit of that. haha

This statement from a review i read before i actually went and bought With Roots (i had heard it though) pretty much was how i was trying to describe it to people. I think it sums up the feeling you get from the entire album quiet nicely. At least how i feel about it. It's a good science behind With Roots.

"Just when you've been sufficiently pumped up by the screaming and growling, the clean, high-ranging choruses break through like a burst of sunlight and carry the track along with beauty and energy."