Bands/Singers that you used to like but dont anymore

allweknowisRIOT

ahaha

Well. I was truly obsessed with Play from 2002-2004. It was borderline sad. Multiple copies of CDs, walls covered in printed out photos, etc. I memorized their interviews. I was quite odd.

And the standards. Hilary Duff, all those. And The Veronicas. I was a fan of Miley Cyrus for a full 5 seconds, then they overdid it.

Although. Right now I'm going through one of my most embarrassing obsessions; the Jonas Brothers. :lol: But I am not ashamed to admit it.

EDIT; lol ditto to White Night.

^^OOOHH Play!

You and me both!

I was in looove with that band.

I wanted to be like Anais sooooo bad. Ahahaha :D

I used to listen to "Us Against the World" like everyday.

Hmmm let's see who else...

-Jump 5

-A*Teens

-S Club 7

-Hilary Duff

and there was soo many more.

...Now I have to go listen to that song... Ahaha.

• Like 1

-A*Teens

-S Club 7

AH ! YOU KNOW THAT SHIT ! S Club 7 were legendary.

Were A Teens the one that did the whole "upside dowwn, bouncing off the cielinggg, inside out, something something someting got no clue what i should o oh i'd go crazy if i can't get next to youuuuu !" ...the little whores. Aha. Anyway. Yes. AVIT POP GROUPS.

• Like 1

Were A Teens the one that did the whole "upside dowwn, bouncing off the cielinggg, inside out, something something someting got no clue what i should o oh i'd go crazy if i can't get next to youuuuu !" ...the little whores. Aha.

YEEESS!!! They were!

Omfg, I listened to that song all the time too!

and the MAMA MIA! HERE I GO AGAIN! MY MY HOW CAN I RESIST YOU .....nananaaa I dont know the rest. Ahahaha.

But yess, I used to listen to those on Radio Disney all the time. Lmao.

Ahhh those days... :)

I used to LOVE AAR, but not that much anymore. I used to like FOB, P!ATD, and MCR, but I think they've sold out so much (except P!ATD) and I really don't care for them anymore.

Oohh man I was litterally OBSESSED with AAR last year. Like, it was rediculous. But I kinda just stopped listening. I still like them. But definitely not as much.

AH ! YOU KNOW THAT SHIT ! S Club 7 were legendary.

Were A Teens the one that did the whole "upside dowwn, bouncing off the cielinggg, inside out, something something someting got no clue what i should o oh i'd go crazy if i can't get next to youuuuu !" ...the little whores. Aha. Anyway. Yes. AVIT POP GROUPS.

I used to love s club 7. first CD i ever got was their "sunshine" album, still have it somewhere :mrgreen:

I used to love s club 7. first CD i ever got was their "sunshine" album, still have it somewhere :mrgreen:

Same, same ;-)

It's a shame they're all complete shambles now, aha. Jon and hannah are both acting in various things... Jo gets death threats from Big Brother, and everyone else has fallen off the face of the earth ! Such is the fate for such an awesome bunch.

AH, CRIKEY who remember S Club Juniors ?! Or S Club 8. Or whoever the hell they were :willy_nilly:

• Like 1

Same, same ;-)

It's a shame they're all complete shambles now, aha. Jon and hannah are both acting in various things... Jo gets death threats from Big Brother, and everyone else has fallen off the face of the earth ! Such is the fate for such an awesome bunch.

AH, CRIKEY who remember S Club Juniors ?! Or S Club 8. Or whoever the hell they were :willy_nilly:

s club juniors lol. by that time i had developed a decent taste in music :mrgreen:

I didn't mind Nightwish until the new vocalist..

I used to and STILL do love Foo Fighters but they're last two albums have been crap/average.

I don't really like what Thrice are doing with their newer stuff.

They started going bad in Vheissu (although a lot of the songs are pretty good).

Also have to mention JEW, there latest album was almost a mistake. I only like a very few on the album...

I think the biggest contender is Metallica.

Anything for the St.Anger album or later is just BAD

Hmm maybe im just bitchy?