How do you know you love someone?

I think i love Hayley! :oops:

I love the way she smiles,

I love the way she sings

I love the way she looks

I love the way she talks

I love when she does the Soulja Boy:wink:

I just Love her.....

j/w. are you bi/g.ay or something? not liek it matters to me...i am too. hahaha.

hmm...how do i love someone. well, i know that i am just short of love with emily..i think. hahaha idk the word for it.

i love the way she smiles, the way she has her hair, the way she flips her hair, the way she talks, her attitude, how beautiful she is, her amazing personality, just everything.

oh another thing. i know i....well we'll say love even though its not that deep.

whenever i see or hear anything that reminds me of emily, i get to happy. i see 1 of the 2 cars she has drive by, even if its someone elses, and i get really happy. i saw her in the passanger seat driving by today, and she looked over, but i was in a differnt car in the passanger seat. but i was so happy. but the person i was with doesnt know i like her [emily]. anyway. haha. i get so happy when i hear the bands cobra starship, kings of leon, or american hi-fi, b/c she got me into all 3 of them.

so that was babbling. basically, i know i love someone if i flip out like ^^. haha.