Lights

hayleh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and i half shouted 'ENTER SHIKARI' and 'TRAILER PARK BOYS' at her (im sure the latter is slightly racist?)

actual cant take me anywhere.

hahahahahahahah

I forgot all about that! I thought Lights went by relatively event-free. I don't even think I bought you much, if any, to excuse this behaviour haha

hahahahahahahah

I forgot all about that! I thought Lights went by relatively event-free. I don't even think I bought you much, if any, to excuse this behaviour haha

bahah aye i think i had one drink.

if i get a paramore m&g, and it is a plus one, its your fault if i say anything retarded.

bahah aye i think i had one drink.

if i get a paramore m&g, and it is a plus one, its your fault if i say anything retarded.

Indeed you did. I remember arguing with the guy about the one drink per ID policy haha.

To be honest, there's very little I could've done about being racist to Lights or you abusing Sierra with rudeness. I'll try my best to contain you but even then, the best I could probably muster is a shake-of-the-head and "ye want me to hod yer camera?". Subconsciously, I probably wanted both events to occur anyway.

Plus, it's much more interesting this way instead of the usual boring "hi, how are you?".

How bored am I? Literally typed about twenty sentences too many.

Word.

Indeed you did. I remember arguing with the guy about the one drink per ID policy haha.

To be honest, there's very little I could've done about being racist to Lights or you abusing Sierra with rudeness. I'll try my best to contain you but even then, the best I could probably muster is a shake-of-the-head and "ye want me to hod yer camera?". Subconsciously, I probably wanted both events to occur anyway.

Plus, it's much more interesting this way instead of the usual boring "hi, how are you?".

How bored am I? Literally typed about twenty sentences too many.

Word.

lol yeah calm down.

aw aye, but ive to say to hayley 'hod yer wheesht' though. sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Kay well, I saw my first lights concert November 13th.

and Jivi (my friend i met on pfc, not sure if he comes on here) gave my bestfriend

a meet and greet ticket.. so i went and stood by her and they gave me a backstage pass to.

so i went with her to meet lights. She was so nice, absolutly amazing!

She knew who i was when i walked up.. she was like "i saw you from somewhere.. whats your twitter"

and i told her my twitter was paramoreer

and then she asked me if my name was jenna and i told her yeah... and

i gave her my scrapbook and she said she remembered me tweeting her about it.

she loved it and then she signed Jivi's cd and a poster for me.

Then the concert came I was first row practically sitting on the stage.

She is so good in concert, I wish she would have played longer!

Shes very interactive with the crowd so it made it really fun.