Post here if you want to be the CATMES member of the week!

JJ Riot

sorry i poofed. but i gotta go anyways. bye guys. :hug:
aww bye :hug:

aw i'm sorry catie! :(

if you dont mind me asking, why arent you able to go?

well cuz my school is hosting a marching band competition and linden's marching band is going and alot of my old friends are in band for there (cuz i used to be in band in linden) and they want me to go so they can see me and they are all excited cuz its at my school hahaha

well cuz my school is hosting a marching band competition and linden's marching band is going and alot of my old friends are in band for there (cuz i used to be in band in linden) and they want me to go so they can see me and they are all excited cuz its at my school hahaha

oh that sucks, i'm sorry. :[

but hey, at least you get to see a lot of other people, right?

yea haha alot of people i hvnt seen in years

cuz usually when i go up north i go to westfield and if im in linden im at aimees and aimee isnt in band and i dont see those friends when im up there so i get to see them! yay haha

So, what do you intend to do at your sleepover ? :P

Well....we're probably gunna go swimming because our friend has a pool, and we're gunna eat *lots* of junk food, annnd watch movies that will probably terrify me for the rest of the month. We'll probably also dance like retards and scan over the yearbooks n' shtuff

EDIT: Wow, I'm slow.

Later Ronald xD

Well....we're probably gunna go swimming because our friend has a pool, and we're gunna eat *lots* of junk food, annnd watch movies that will probably terrify me for the rest of the month. We'll probably also dance like retards and scan over the yearbooks n' shtuff

mhmmmmm.

dude i saw dawn of the dead like over 4 years ago and i've only seen it once and it still terrifys me. :/ :nono: