what were/are your goals in life thread :D

xmurderxlovex

I searched for anything like this: ZERO.

Anywho...

My goals are to be a famous guitarist, and to be a member of the ASPCA. (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). Yes, I memorized it, shoot me. :P

I love TRYING to play my acoustic guitar, but everyone is too lazy to teach me a freakin' note. And plus, I suck at singing.

I've been saving up for 3 things: Clothes, electric guitar, and an AWESOME haircut.

And about the ASPCA: I love animals, they are my passion! :hug: And I wanna fight for Animals who live in hell, basically.

I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, plus 2 of my sister's dogs that I consider mine and I can't bare to see my pets treated like those on the show.

Guest chriz
:o

I just looked up the netherlands.

It.Is.WONDERFUL.

I need to go there. Is the weather nice?

if you are lucky .... haha the weather sucks most of the time

but yeah i guess it has some wonderful places :)

:willy_nilly:

lets not start me on this one,

haha

when i was little, i always wanted to be an icecream truck.

and now my choices are either:

get into a band,

famous,

rich,

married,

actress,

guitarist,

pass my GCSE's,

Get a decent job

or batwoman ;D

if not them, then all of these:

married,

2 kids (boy and a girl),

steady job,

good income,

and theres more, but it'll take me all day :]! haha

But, woman! You have to know, that even though some dreams aren't realistic, they're dreams, right?

If Hayley hadn't thought her voice was wonderful, and bound up Josh and Zac and Jeremy and Hunter and Jason and ALL OF EM in general, we wouldn't be talking!

And I should smack you upside the head for saying you might not ever meet Paramore. There are about 4564617515 people who thought that, and those people who really thought of it, and tried their hardest to achiheve it, and applied for contests and meet & greets, had a chance of getting that m&g.

So don't go around saying that you will never meet em, because it CAN happen! And you need to join those contests and fan clubs and do whatever you can, or I'll bite you! :D

And plus, doing something to help the enviorment. Thats easy, dude.

Plant a flower! :D

Staying bff's is easy, too.

Hmm. Learning guitar. There could be WIKI how-to's....

And youtube can help...

Ehm...start a band outta yourself and the shower!

Psh. You got everything but america. Which isn't great, anyway.

It's boring. :P

See Avenged Sevenfold live and meet them

Pass my GCSE's

Get into college/university

Learn to play guitar professionally

Start/join a band as the singer/guitarist

Get a book published

But tbh I bet I'll live a pretty boring life and I'll sit in my chair when I'm 80 years old, thinking how meaningless my life has been. :P

I just want to live my life and have a good time. I'll ge through my GCSEs which will then allow me to get through my A Levels, and then i can start living. Uni is an option i think i'll go for. Give me a few extra years of being a student before i have to enter the "real world" :P i'm terrified of growing up. I don't think i ever will ;-)

Try and get somewhere with music, although chances of that becoming a reality are pretty slim; i just don't have the motivation lately. Blah. I have "connections" in the music/tv industry (wow, that makes me sounds really important 8-)) so i'd love to try and take advantage of that or someting, haha. Even working behind the scenes would be quite perfect.

I want to travel the world. Skate in different places, meet different people, experience as much as i can without going insane or running out of money and ending up stranded in the middle of a random island near china or someting.

....I JUST WANT TO LIIIIVEEEE :willy_nilly: aha. I plan out what i want to do then change my mind 5 minutes later. I'll just see what comes along. What fun.