Video Games

Itdude

Yup, it's basically rather than being on the road and racing as part of a crew or against other cars, it's a set format when you race on set tracks as a set player, and you do not get a huge variety of cars either. I didn't play it long enough to find out if this gets any better further into the game as i just found it so boring, but who knows, it might.

I just can't bring myself to play it, though, haha. That was the worst £40 i've ever spent.

Ohh, don't have that, i've read some good and some bad reviews of it. Not sure if its worth the money of the disc space, haha ! Probably nab it when it goes down in price :D

Who cannot wait for GTA 4 ?

I know i sure can't.

It's taking forrrreeeverrrr.

Did i catch a glimpse of Abe's Odyssey mentioned earlier ?

Oh man. Oddworld on the PSOne. Best game i've ever played in my life, swear down ;-) So many good memories attached to that game, haha. I overplayed it from age 10 to 12, i think :P

Lol yes you did. I've completed that game like 87384763 times. Ahahaha. I love Munch...he's cool. Abe is the best though......and so is his little followers haha. <3

• 3 months later...

YES.

It is quite epic. I don't own the game and only played it for a little under an hour at my friend's; they controls take a little getting used to and its a bit funny if you've followed the prequels, but once you get into it you don't want to put it down.

I only played the original on the playstation. I heard that MGS4 has an hour and a half of cut scenes... which is the main thing that puts me off. They're meant to be great but I'd rather be playing than sitting there watching conversations....