Spring Break 08

luca19

awesome!! when is this going to be airing on tv??

It looks like it's going to be next week.

I'm tuned into MTVU right now and they are running adds its going to be spring break all week long next week with behind the scenes footage, performances, interviews and much more.

I'll have to try to TiVo MTVU as much as I can to see if I can capture Paramore, If I do i'll post it up here for you all.

I'm wondering how much they will show of Paramore's Performance.

i just thought they played miz biz but i saw another vid and they were playing for a pessimist so does anyone know how many songs they actually played and if all of them are going to be aired??

I don't know how many songs they actually played. But it looks like they are all going to be aired!!!!

MTVU has a full hour block called Paramore Perf#1, then they have an other hour block called Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore.

So it sounds like the concert ran over an hours time slot, and the second time slot shows the rest of the concert, plus the my shot with Paramore.

I posted the whole schedule for when these air through the 30th in the spring break thread in the everything board.