Anyone going to Orlando, FL?

jeffalynn

hey, is anyone going to the paramore concert march 27th in orlando, fl?

if so, do you know if the standing room in the hard rock cafe live, is basically first come, first serve?

if you don't know thats cool.

but i still wanna talk to you!

:D im in love with meeting new people ---

I wishhh i was going. I go to florida twice a year and i always go around this time however ive had to put it back a few weeks this year because of exams and stuff. The hard rock venue there is pretty awesome. I wonder if paramore will wonder round the theme parks too ahaha. Have fun guys...

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i just got back from the show!

it was awesome :)

i didnt get the best pics...but ill try to post them later, i have class early tomorrow so i should go to sleep soon, lol....

heres the setlist:

Let the Flames Begin

That's What You Get

Stop This Song :)

Pressure

Miracle

When it Rains (acoustic! and hayley on the piano)

Crush

Sweetness (JEW cover)

For a Pessimist

We Were Born for This

Whoa

My Heart (different ending from the last tour they played my heart)

Encore:

Emergency

Misery Business

im guessing that the shows that they will play with JEW will have a different set list cause they said they had more time tonight to play than they would with JEW...and they probably wouldnt be covering any JEW songs, lol....but there it is for ya!

and for merch:

theres a grey shirt that has blue and reddish pink (kinda 3d glasses style) with pics of random things and prices...like a catalog or something (ill post a pic of it when i can)

a black shirt that had paramore written vertically up the middle of the shirt

a dark red shirt with "misery business" written in big print across the shirt

a white one with a heart saying "thats what you get when you let your heart win" around two heads of a strange looking girl and boy (drawn)...lol

annddd i cant really remember the rest, sorry i didnt take a pic of it or something, i forgot

yeahhh i think that rating is suitable :) lol

the ending was just misery business...they finished it and bowed and left :( if thats what youre asking, blc0923...

or do you mean for my heart?

oh and on let the flames begin they played the long ending too, i'm pretty sure its the same from how they've been doing it lately

yeahhh i think that rating is suitable :) lol

the ending was just misery business...they finished it and bowed and left :( if thats what youre asking, blc0923...

or do you mean for my heart?

oh and on let the flames begin they played the long ending too, i'm pretty sure its the same from how they've been doing it lately

gah lee im excited about 2bight..yea i was talking about my heart :)

i really love that set list...it sucks that they're going to have to cut it...the only song i could do w/o is Sweetness because it wouldn't really make sense to cover a song of a band you're touring with....i'll die if my heart, miracle, or stop this song, or really any of the others get cut.