You say a lyric from the song your listening to.

whack.the.zac

GAH i was thinking arctic monkeys, no fair!

yeas it is MJ haha, at school we have a talent show thingy and each grade gets to do a class act tributing a musical artist, for some reason my grade voted on MJ and not the spice girls which is insane, i was so pissed at my friends, i mean spice girls totally override MJ in coolness.

but anyways, your tune is a little number called crawl through knives by In Flames

and your tune to guess is...

"stay with me and fall asleep, pray to god for no bad dreams"

Jason Mraz - I'm yours (:

are you even listening when I talk to you, do even care what I'm going through,

your eyes stare and they're staring right through me, you were right there but it's

like you never knew me

My boyfriend won't stop singing that song. NFG Hit or miss.

SHORTY HAD THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEAANNSSSS AND THE BOOTS WITH THE FUURRRRR, THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKIN' AT HERRRR

which brings me to the point, what are apple bottom jeans, ey americans ? it's a mighty large conundrum. it just conjures up images of like, jeans made of apples.

insane.

My boyfriend won't stop singing that song. NFG Hit or miss.

SHORTY HAD THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEAANNSSSS AND THE BOOTS WITH THE FUURRRRR, THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKIN' AT HERRRR

which brings me to the point, what are apple bottom jeans, ey americans ? it's a mighty large conundrum. it just conjures up images of like, jeans made of apples.

insane.

haha, and this is why i love my school, i know the answer!!

its nelly's clothing line!!

AB-C6-3711_CRW_ex.jpg

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK, YEAH.

Anyway.

that right thurrrr is the editors, with their crazily twanging guitars and his insanely deep voice.

"the stars are aligned, but they don't align for us, excuse me for i am the ocean and i will starve for you. will you know how to stay brave ? such fragile moments we share, you are my everything even with nothing to say"

"we took a drive and we drove thru DC to see the places we lived long conversation, we talked of old friends and all the things that we did the summer nights, drunken fights mistakes we made, did we live it right? you know the happiest day of my life i swear the happiest day of my life is the day that i die" <3

Dallas Green. I agree with the lyrics thing, i adore them.

That thurrr is that Sara Bareleoesrjodfnlsdnficanneverspellhername lass. I can hear it... City, perhaps ?

"i woke, only to find my lungs empty through the night, so it seems i'm not breathing and now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be, and I'm breaking down, i think I'm breaking down"

^Good Charlotte once again ey.

"so say goodbye love, and hold your head up high, there's no need to rush,

we're all just waiting, waiting to die"

hmmm, no clue to both of them

"well everything's another excuse to keep from doing what I want to"

I sure hope that's We Are Scientists, i've re-discovered my adoration for them. They're so much fun.

...i got it right, ey ? haha.

that's radiohead right thurr, i hate radiohead. well, i hate tom yorke. same difference.

"i know we've never met and you'll probably never read this, there are certain things your voice does to me, it makes me feel the ground and sky again"

Oh, and by the way, all the previous lyrics that you haven't got have been written by Dallas Green. He is amazing.