Bill Kaulitz!

<3WeAreBroken<3

so now im into Tokio Hotel along with Paramore...and unlike a lot of people at my school i think Bill is really SEXY! a few odf my friends like him too but the rest of my f***ed up school either thinks he's gay or they say he looks like a girl...and to an extent i have to agree with that...but still...im straight so if he was a girl..he wouldnt be all over my binder or dell phone...ya know what i mean...so anyone who loves Tokio Hotel or Bill...show them some love!!! :hyper:

bf.jpg

b-1.jpg

paris5.jpg

i think i remember that we already have a thread about tokio hotel. or doesn't it exist anymore?

anyways...at first i think it's stupid to have a thread about a singer where stands actually a whole successful band behind.

overall i don't have much to say to bill...i just find it funny to see that more and more people here starts to hate him and the band and in other parts of the world they start to love them. actually it's sad because theire and his beginning was here and now they're more in other countrys than here...1, 2 years ago bill/tokio hotel were a nice and ordinary band but now they're flying in heaven of success and forget where theire carrier started...hope you know what i mean.

i think i remember that we already have a thread about tokio hotel. or doesn't it exist anymore?

anyways...at first i think it's stupid to have a thread about a singer where stands actually a whole successful band behind.

overall i don't have much to say to bill...i just find it funny to see that more and more people here starts to hate him and the band and in other parts of the world they start to love them. actually it's sad because theire and his beginning was here and now they're more in other countrys than here...1, 2 years ago bill/tokio hotel were a nice and ordinary band but now they're flying in heaven of success and forget where theire carrier started...hope you know what i mean.

yea i competely understand what you mean

its funny because the german people arent proud of german bands which are succesful...its weird! tokio hotel have so many fans around the world and the german people are the one who hates them...most of the germans ^^

i like the band...ok, sometimes bill looks a little bit like a girl but thats okay.hes different,so what?!

i'm proud of them because they make their own music with their own instruments and they are so young...thats amazing!

but there are many bands which are better i think.they have also more experience...