OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!!

arrrrr x matey

oh idk. i only looked into paramore tickets.

most gigs over here have touts and a lot of people i knew who missed out on tickets just waited till then.

tickets were about £15 inc postage & booking free over here and going for about £30, £35.

ask someone who knows the venue well. at least you'll be able to see the ticket your buying and make sure its not fake.

or see if anybody is selling a ticket? a girl offered to sell me hers for the price it said on the ticket too.

the lesson we have learned? GET UP EXTRA EARLY AND REFRESH THE PAGE TILL THE TICKETS COME ON SALE AND WIN AT LIFE WOOO

check the venue's website, and see if they have anything, or call them, and try getting tickets directly through them. Be careful with ebay.

Tons of shows have/are selling out quick, it makes me wish I could have seen them way back when, it is almost virtually impossible to see them now unless you know someone who knows someone or something.

I hope you get to go!!

*sigh* yeah, i have never been to a concert. but i really want to go to one!!! and i would have nobody to sneak out with because none of my friends like paramore. (psh shows how much they know about good music) well...i dont really have alot of friends anyway. XD