Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

whats the matter casey?

casey whats the matter!? :(

today these 2 girls got mad at one of my friends. i guess they got so mad that they felt it was ok to talk about her mom who has breast cancer.

they were like oh my god kelsey obsesses over how her mom has cancer.

shes always talking about it. its not like shes the only one with relitives that have cancer.

i was sooo pissed off when they were saying that so i was like

are you seriously saying this? that is soo rude its not even funny. i think if my mom had cancer i would probably talk about it too. i would be scared for her.

but then the one girl was like well she doesnt have to mention it all the time and i was like seriously just shut up. you guys are so rude. why would you even think about saying that?

they made me so mad and my friend kelsey found out and she was like are you serious thats so stupid! they dont even kno what its like

i felt so bad cause one time i saw her crying about her mom. those girls are so mean.

YOU DNT KNO WAT BROWNIES ARE?!?!

casseeyyy! :hug:

aww okay james :hug::kiss:

hope things get better for ya

uh idk justin prob ice cream cake

hey catiee! :hug:

today these 2 girls got mad at one of my friends. i guess they got so mad that they felt it was ok to talk about her mom who has breast cancer.

shes always talking about it. its not like shes the only one with relitives that have cancer.

are you seriously saying this? that is soo rude its not even funny. i think if my mom had cancer i would probably talk about it too. i would be scared for her.

but then the one girl was like well she doesnt have to mention it all the time and i was like seriously just shut up. you guys are so rude. why would you even think about saying that?

they made me so mad and my friend kelsey found out and she was like are you serious thats so stupid! they dont even kno what its like

i felt so bad cause one time i saw her crying about her mom. those girls are so mean.

awwww casey,I would talk about it too,I think.

the girls that say this are friends of you?

gosh thats horrible! what a bunch of bitches!! its horrible how mean kids can be sometimes, esp with something like that. how do you even find that funny? Im really sorry Casey. That really does suck. :(

ohh aww its a REALLY good desert type thing omg it sooo good. its chocolate. :D

its all good justin we can be fatties together.

Yay! Sounds like a plan to me.

Hey Doug, I don't think I've met you before..

So, I'm Justin, nice to meet you.

awwww casey,I would talk about it too,I think.

the girls that say this are friends of you?

oh noooo! i havent liked them for a while but them saying that just made me hate them even more

gosh thats horrible! what a bunch of bitches!! its horrible how mean kids can be sometimes, esp with something like that. how do you even find that funny? Im really sorry Casey. That really does suck. :(:hug:

yeah it made me soo annoyed and sad.

and yeah i dont get how you can even talk about something like that in that way.