Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

Im happy because i have we the kings concert this tuseday! then april 26th is AP tour! then i get out of school may 7th... then maybe Forever the sickest kids and the MAINE!!! on may 9th

LUCKYY!!!

i was supposed to go to the We The Kings concert on the 27th, but my mom's being an idiot and won't bring me anymore :(

i can't wait! i wrote them on myspace.... they wrote me back.... they told me what kind of treats to ge them.. and we might play KINGS!!!!!!! haha yay!

they wrote me back last time I went to see them

I made them cookies. gingerbread cookies (some for mayday parade too)

but i didnt get to give the cookies to them before the show, and the stupid bouncers wouldnt let me bring the cookies in the club, so they never got them :(

they wrote me back last time I went to see them

I made them cookies. gingerbread cookies (some for mayday parade too)

but i didnt get to give the cookies to them before the show, and the stupid bouncers wouldnt let me bring the cookies in the club, so they never got them :(

thats what im scared off... getting them the gifts.. and then not being able to give it to them.

thats what im scared off... getting them the gifts.. and then not being able to give it to them.

if it's small stuff you'll prolly be able to.

like, for the show I was going to go to in a few weeks, I was going to bring them little maple candies that would fit into my purse and i coudl hide them haha

if it's small stuff you'll prolly be able to.

like, for the show I was going to go to in a few weeks, I was going to bring them little maple candies that would fit into my purse and i coudl hide them haha

well they asked for veggies, so we are getting then a veggie tray and they wanted socks and t-shirts smalls..they are playing a small club.. so i might leave it in the car and just bring it by their van or bus. Idk do u think they would be in a bus ?

• Like 2

*sighs*

So damn bored.

well you shouldnt be. your suppose to be in the room with hayley "giggling" while ur doing whatev your doing. if hayley knew you were bored i dont think she would be very happy. :nono:

ahh i know im so excited. ive been trying to see if there is a show or something on the days im out..but so far nothin :(

haha idk how or why but we are out friday of this week and monday of next week! :D

awww that really sucks. like majorly hahaha. but STILL! :willy_nilly: