straighteners

microwave37

that sucks! well, i like mine. it's conair. conair ones are good. trust me...i know a lot about hair products. it's model CS3. i got it at wal-mart for $20. it's a 1 in, heats up in 30 sec. it's black, they also have it in pink... uhh, yeah. i got it over a year ago, so that's all i remember... hope that helps! :]

that sucks! well, i like mine. it's conair. conair ones are good. trust me...i know a lot about hair products. it's model CS3. i got it at wal-mart for $20. it's a 1 in, heats up in 30 sec. it's black, they also have it in pink... uhh, yeah. i got it over a year ago, so that's all i remember... hope that helps! :]

i have that one too, only i got it at Dollar General for like $18.

you could try WalMart??? maybe they have some.

GHDs is where it's at ;-)

It is quite impossible to get decent straightners in this country for like, less that £40, so i wish you luck ! :P

yer, you people in the states are lucky - all your shizz is cheap.

we get ripped off for everything over here.

my straighteners are FHI - theyre not GHD quality, but probably the closest you can get. i think they were like £90.

It is quite impossible to get decent straightners in this country for like, less that £40, so i wish you luck ! :P

Haha yesss, thats what I use too

but i have no idea about the money transfer so i cn't suggest any straighteners

i've been through a few shitty ones though

I love the Dollar/Pound exchange rate right now ! It's like 2 dollars to a pound !

America's got it reet cheap, i'm actually ordering everything from there lately, haha !

Get caught out by import tax, which is a shame, but it still works out cheaper.

Anyway, straighteners, GHDs or Remingtons are what i use. GHDs last me a year before they break, so whilst i'm saving up for a new pair i use these Remingtons somethingorothers that cost £45 from argos, i think. They do the job, but GHDs are actually the best- this is coming from someone who uses straighteners every day, without fail. The fact that i still have straight hair on my head that hasn't all frazzled off is a testament to their greatness.

ack agreed D: i had ghds, but they blew up and electrocuted me one day. i rang ghd and they told me that they couldn't replace them because they weren't faulty per se, but part of a faulty batch. bollocks :???:

i have red leopard coriolyss now.. genius stuff. they heat up in like 20 seconds and will straighten anything no matter how unruly. i think they were about £80 though sorry!

its chemically straightened.

it didnt work on my hair curly,

and it doesnt work on my hair straight.

merrrr.

haha.

i have shitty £13 ones, that work beautifully.

til i snapped them in half.

still work though.

:]

and my hair is sexy, shut up you ;D