the food thread

whoa!

well once, i was really hungry, and in a random mood..

so i went into my fridge. took out the bread and every last condiment/jelly/ice cream stuff [chocolate/caramel/etc]

then went to the pantry and took out stuff like peanut butter, honey, syrup, etc.

then i put it all on bread.

omfg terrible.

well once, i was really hungry, and in a random mood..

so i went into my fridge. took out the bread and every last condiment/jelly/ice cream stuff [chocolate/caramel/etc]

then went to the pantry and took out stuff like peanut butter, honey, syrup, etc.

then i put it all on bread.

omfg terrible.

ew lol

Food !

A subject close to my heart ! ...My stomach's reet close to my heart ;-)

I devour anything with pasta or chocolate (unfortunatly they don't taste so good together, though), and Lasagne is the greatest thing ever invented. If anyone ever came to my house for some reason, i'd have to get my Dad to cook you up some Lasagne- it's heaven on a plate.

On a slightly less sophisticated angle, Cookie Crisp cereal. I could actually eat that stuff all day, its actually to the point where when i finish a bowl of it in the morning, i'm disapointed ! Haha. I'm reet sad.

But yes. Food. I love food.

And Food loves my hips, damnit.

Food !

A subject close to my heart ! ...My stomach's reet close to my heart ;-)

I devour anything with pasta or chocolate (unfortunatly they don't taste so good together, though), and Lasagne is the greatest thing ever invented. If anyone ever came to my house for some reason, i'd have to get my Dad to cook you up some Lasagne- it's heaven on a plate.

On a slightly less sophisticated angle, Cookie Crisp cereal. I could actually eat that stuff all day, its actually to the point where when i finish a bowl of it in the morning, i'm disapointed ! Haha. I'm reet sad.

But yes. Food. I love food.

And Food loves my hips, damnit.

i havent had lasagne in foreverrr

my favorite cereal is Raisin Nut Bran, i could eat it all day, everydayy

but im horrible at cooking, at least once a week my mom goes to me and says "your going away to college in five months, when are you gonna learn to cook?!?"" :willy_nilly:

^Oh god, same. Minus the going away to college bit, i've got 2 years to go, but i cannot cook. I can cook pasta, because i live off the stuff, but everything else is quite a mystery to me. I just like, don't enjoy cooking, i'm always like IT'S GOING TO BURN/POISON/GROW WINGS OH NOOOO :willy_nilly: and get someone else to do it for me. Haha. Oh well, life goes on, and microwave meals are rad ;-)

I am a picture of health.

^Oh god, same. Minus the going away to college bit, i've got 2 years to go, but i cannot cook. I can cook pasta, because i live off the stuff, but everything else is quite a mystery to me. I just like, don't enjoy cooking, i'm always like IT'S GOING TO BURN/POISON/GROW WINGS OH NOOOO :willy_nilly: and get someone else to do it for me. Haha. Oh well, life goes on, and microwave meals are rad ;-)

I am a picture of health.

word sisterr

three words: TOP RAMEN NOODLES!!