Question about a pic on a signature

kerrie

Sorry about me making another topic since I wasn't successfull with the other one but I remember this picture on this sig but I am not familiar with all the pictures right now and where they are from, so don't get mad at me x_x. I would like some help if someone has it.

gsig4ok.png

Ok the one I am looking for is the one on the right. I just like it so much X)

Yeah I believe it is. Maybe all this getting popular stuff and touring ages them? I remember seeing the picture on the right in an avatar form but never the regular size. Thats why I asked.

Well, I would say that Hayley's just gotten glammed up a bit now that they're more popular...but that's not really the case. Most times I've seen her, she hasn't been wearing any makeup and she doesn't look at all like that picture. That's just a weird picture.

the one on the right is from warped tour on 7/24 in MN...heres the link

http://paramorefans.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=2

AHH thanks. See I wouldn't have known where to look XD

@thebrowncoat- I wouldn't know since I haven't seen her live yet but I do see a change from picture to picture. And I agree nikitask804 is damn good at remembering where its from XD

@Ashh- Cool! I need to start printing out pictures and taping them to my wall.

Does anyone by chance have the other one? I sorta want the left half of that signature now haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about me making another topic since I wasn't successfull with the other one but I remember this picture on this sig but I am not familiar with all the pictures right now and where they are from' date=' so don't get mad at me x_x. I would like some help if someone has it.

[img']http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/852/gsig4ok.png[/img]

Ok the one I am looking for is the one on the right. I just like it so much X)

hey. the one on the right is from the minnesota warped tour

and i think someones already posted the link up. good luck.