Every Avenue!!!!!

PlzSpeakSoftly

Their CD "Shh...Just Go With It" is incredible and so is their live performance. Dave (the lead singer) has such a unique voice. I just saw them in concert about two weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with their music. Here are two videos I took so you can see if you like them. Also thier myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/everyavenue. They are currently on a spring break tour with The Audition, Hit The Lights, The Morning Light, and Kiros. They are doing a few warped dates on the smartpunk stage, so check their myspace for dates!!

videosssssssssss!

"Trading Heartbeats"

"Days of the Old"

I LOVEEE EVERY AVENUE! i saw them on all time low's top a while back and thought i'd give them a shot since all the bands on their top are amazing.

my favorite song is trading heartbeats

so jealous that you got to see them live.

^ dude i almost didnt buy it and then the guy was like buy the cd and you get a shirt like 5 dollars off and i was like well i only have 10 dollars and he goes well thats enough to at least buy the CD! so i was like okay i'll take it and im glad i did. its really good. i cannot stop listening to it. and daves voice is just wow..i didnt really dig it at first but after i listened to it for a while i was hooked

haha lucky!

i'll probably buy it at itunes.

i was just on their myspace page and i kept replaying all the songs over and over again.lol

yeah, dave's voice is really amazing

• 6 months later...

bump!!!

bring back the every avenue thread! im seeing them tomorrow for the fifth time this year! so excited, i dont think ive ever seen a banch more than 4 times, haha..

anyways their music video for where were you is out now. you all should check it out or go see them on tour with ATL this october and november :D

• 2 months later...

^ haha i love the pump jump and the video is great. josh and jimmie <3

yeah idk what it was! it was just so different and unique!

and the music is soo catchy and gooooood!

jimie came out during like all of the sets in all time low undies and it was SOO great! hahahaha

i went to josh and im like really short and i was like hiiii josh! i had to like look up to talk to him and he had to look down to talk to me and then he was like HELLOO! and then i asked to get in a picture with him and he had to scroutch down soooo much to get in a picture with me and i was like NO IM LIKE A MIDGET COMPARED TO YOU! haha

then after i talked to him i walked over to my sister and was like ahhh josh is soo hott and spicy! hahaha

haha yeah josh is tall. like at warped i was like "josh i like standing beside you" he was like "why?" i go "because im taller than all my friends so i can actually feel short for once" and he just laughed. he gets so much shit for being tall, but i love it.