The Parahouse

Ace

It's been ages since I had an English lesson, but I think it might refer to how you use the word 'if' in context, such as 'what if?' 'if such and such was here'? :willy_nilly:

Yes it is like that...I think the example was something like 'If she would have been not so tired, she might have written better marks'...I'm not sure but it was definitly with If and would and past participle...grammar confuses me :willy_nilly:

Yes it is like that...I think the example was something like 'If she would have been not so tired, she might have written better marks'...I'm not sure but it was definitly with If and would and past participle...grammar confuses me :willy_nilly:

Don't worry, I have problems with grammar as well...especially on internet messageboards. :willy_nilly:

..it is right

it's conditional 3...or something...:shifty:

we've learnt it in this name lol

yay say, where are the 3 new songs of pmore in your sig from? *dances* :willy_nilly:

awww idk...i downloaded them from myspace i think...about 4 months ago...

and it's your motherlanguage...that makes me happy that i'm not alone with this problem and even a person that speaks the language much more than i, this problems has. :D

Well it's not all the time, but there's a few instances when I say something and it comes out horribly, grammar-wise. :willy_nilly:

Betty I have to ask you something stupid...What are these 3 songs in your sig 'Just like me', 'hello hello' and that after 'breathe' of paramore? Where are they from? *wants to have* :willy_nilly:

i have it Franzi. i got them from limewire.

or you can PM me if you want.. :D