RESCHEDULED UK TOUR DATES!

That's what I'm doing.

I'm leaving Friday night/Saturday morning, Staying Overnight and coming back Sunday night/Monday morning.

I get back into Glasgow at like 10.30am, perfect timing to go see Paramore for the second time in as many days (providing I get a ticket for Glasgow).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For which I'm thankful for, although I've got a friend who *may* sell me his depending on the support. I hope it's MAH cause he doesn't like them haha.

I was considering putting SYG and Chiodos in the red aswell, cause they don't really seem likely, but all 3 bands have supported (or have had as a support) the same bands, so I figured it's conceivable.

Well, it is all only talk.

It's mostly my theories backed up with knowledge, but I could be wrong.

Except about the GIAN Intros... Bands, unless the tour gets cancelled.

Oh, and ATL/Cobra are touring, so it wont be them either, after that, it's anyones guess.

Okay, re-registered myself cause I hated my old name (bugmenot). Here's another theory of mine:

Paramore

Plain White T's

Alkaline Trio

Finch

Set Your Goals

Cobra Starship

Chiodos

The Audition

All Time Low

My American Heart

Mayday Parade

Meg & Dia

Broadway Calls

MC Lars

That is Paramore's day at GIAN. The red colour is used for bands you can effectively rule out through either clash with their own tour or unlikelyness to support through musical differences.

From the remaining bands, PWT, the Audtion and MAH all stick out for me. PWT are a doubt as I don't think the organisers of GIAN would be too happy that the two main acts are playing together for less than half the prcie they would have to pay for GIAN. The Audition may suffer from the same problem seeing as they are the Second Stage headliners but it wouldn't be as much as a concern as PWT. And I've already gave my views for why I think MAH might support.

Of course, this is all just my own theory backed up with a bit of knowledge, for all we know Valencia could be the support act!

i doubt PWT alongside paramore would work. didnt they have a little dig at each other in the press earlier in the year?

could all have been light-hearted right enough.

SYG are jumping out at me - they supported gallows not long ago, and gallows are friendly with paramore due to warped etc.

im not bothered who they bring with them for the ride tbh - just as long as its a band worth watching for half an hour!

From what I know, Paramore and PWT are still friendly with each other.

I think the fact they are the two main acts on that day, the GIAN organisers will block PWT from playing to prevent loss of sales.

And from the friends-with-bands side of things, MAH (why do I always go back to them haha) are also friends with PWT so there is a similar link to the SYG one you are talking about. Albeit a little more direct.

The more and more I think about it, the more and more I'm feeling theAudition.

Dream Scenario: Valencia (L)

From what I know, Paramore and PWT are still friendly with each other.

I think the fact they are the two main acts on that day, the GIAN organisers will block PWT from playing to prevent loss of sales.

And from the friends-with-bands side of things, MAH (why do I always go back to them haha) are also friends with PWT so there is a similar link to the SYG one you are talking about. Albeit a little more direct.

The more and more I think about it, the more and more I'm feeling theAudition.

Dream Scenario: Valencia (L)

ah fair enough. but yeah, i cant see GIAN letting PWT play with them for those reasons. also, i just cant picture the two playing a show together at all.

maybe thats cause i dont like PWT lol.

the audition would make sense too, yeah. theyre a pretty well known band that have been kicking about for a few years, yet i dont think theyre TOO big to be a support act for a band like paramore.

if that makes sense :D

i cant really comment on MAH - never listened to them. but, if the have links with the band i dont see why theyre not a likely candidate.

PWT is a very unlikely scenario, but the Audition/My American Heart is much more feasible.

I'm pretty sure MAH are mates with theAudition aswell. Dunno who they aren't friends with actually haha.

Also, if anyone has a space Glasgow ticket, I may be in need of it.

Looks like my mate might not be selling me his after all.

Dick.:) haha

guess we just gotta wait and see now!

hopefully one of these theories will be along the right lines eh.

theres a heapload of people i know going to the glasgow gig, so if any of them do chuck it for one reason or another (wouldnt be surprised tbh), i'll let you know.

no promises basically, but i'll keep my eyes and ears open :D

Haha yeah I know, otherwise I've wasted like a good day of my life coming up with theories:P haha

Just been shown a Valencia press release from last month, nothing scheduled for after 4th May, please let it be them:)

and thank youuu:)

Are LostAlone not leaving after 9th May to go record their next album?

If theAudition do play, I'd imagine they would get longer than 30 minutes.

Doors 7, openers 7.30-8. Main support 8.15-9. Paramore 9.30-11.

Just a rough guess there but doors are 7 and it is expected to finish at 11.

If it was 3 supports it would be about 20-30 mins each.

Doors 7, SA1 7:20-7:40, SA2 8:00-8:20, SA3 8:40-9:00, Paramore 9:30-11:00

Something along those lines, although if we go with the GIAN support act theory it will probably only be 2 support acts.

Also, we can rule out Broadway Calls from the GIAN list as they are the ATL/Cobra support.