red jumpsuit apparatus

whatsername104

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Awww, that sucks.

I was born in Nashville, and I'm 5 mins from it now since we moved to a different city.. but.. some come here.. Nashville, I mean.

Lucky. The closest any bands I like have came is 2 hours away. :[

I think the only place in TN i've ever been to is... Gatlinburg? It was pretty cool.

Have you been there?

Lucky. The closest any bands I like have came is 2 hours away. :[

I think the only place in TN i've ever been to is... Gatlinburg? It was pretty cool.

Have you been there?

Of course I've been there, who hasn't?

I always go on that one sky line thing in downtown Gatlinburg.... if you know what I'm talking about. You pay like, 9 bucks a person and ride up the mountain in that ski thingy.. even though in the summer and stuff theres no snow. But I love it..

I've probably been to Gatlinburg more than 5 times.. its like 5 hours away, we always stay in 3-4 story cabins on the mountain when we're there =]

Of course I've been there, who hasn't?

I always go on that one sky line thing in downtown Gatlinburg.... if you know what I'm talking about. You pay like, 9 bucks a person and ride up the mountain in that ski thingy.. even though in the summer and stuff theres no snow. But I love it..

I've probably been to Gatlinburg more than 5 times.. its like 5 hours away, we always stay in 3-4 story cabins on the mountain when we're there =]

I've only been once, and it was a while back. But I liked it alot :] we stayed in a 3 story cabin when we went, too. And we got lost trying to find Wal*Mart hahaha.

I don't know how far from Gatlinburg I live, at least 8 hours, probably 9 or 10 though... :neutral: