Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

So I was just looking on their fan club homepage (first time I've looked at it in a long while :l) & noticed they are doing meet & greets on the upcoming tour. I entered & then read more & it said "Sign up closes two weeks prior to the event, with winners posted approximately one week prior on the events page!" & my date is exactly two weeks away today & I entered around an hour ago, do you think my entry will still count? I renewed for my 4th year in March so I sure hope so.

:l

So I got an e-mail back from the fan club;

"Unfortunately not, selections expire 2 weeks prior to each event. Winners for the first batch of events will be posted and notified shortly.

Regards,

OCK"

Technically it's still 2 weeks prior though. Fail. I guess my luck ran out when I got picked to go to the secret show.

:l

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Released in November:

'Greatest Hits Volume One'

01. Dead on Arrival

02. Grand Theft Autumn

03. Saturday

04. Sugar, We're Goin' Down

05. Dance, Dance

06. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

07. This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race

08. Thnx Fr Th Mmrs

09. "The Takeover, The Break's Over"

10. I'm Like A Lawyer The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me and You)

11. Beat It

12. I Don't Care

13. America's Suitehearts

14. What a Catch, Donnie

15. TBA New Song #1

16. TBA New Song #2

• 2 months later...

for anyone that hasn't heard...

Fall Out Boy announced their hiatus in November. Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman, as well as members of the bands Anthrax and Every Time I Die, have joined together to form The Damned Things, a hardcore band whose style varies quite a bit from Fall Out Boy. Pete Wentz can be quoted as saying "I think the world needs a little less Pete Wentz," and he is taking this time off to focus on his wife Ashlee and son Bronx. Patrick Stump is rumored to be helping out on other artists' albums, growing sideburns, avoiding twitter, and saving kittens from trees.

i didn't find out 'till yesterday and when i did i just about went into a conniption.