English People :D

RainbowCookie-x

Let's get Josh Homme on the case:

Wow. He sounded really pissed off there. :rotfl:

To be fair, he's 6 foot whatever and built like a brick shithouse, so who in their right mind would throw stuff at him? :willy_nilly:

Sorry, but i fucking hate God Save The Queen. British anthem with the line "Rebellous Scots to crush" ?

Backtracking ftw!

That verse was unofficial and ditched back in the 1700's, decades before it was accepted as the UK anthem. It was used by the army at the time of Jacobite insurgency, it wasn't entirely well known or popular and it was never published.

Besides, you only ever sing the first verse anyway. ;-)

I like Flower of Scotland, it's great being at Hampden and singing it, nothing beats it.

But, if people ask me my national anthem I say God Save The Queen haha.

:rotfl: why???

I'd be proud to be Scottish you've got a good heritage and you have an excuse to wear skirts in public ;-)

It's not that I'm not pound to be Scottish, cause I am. But the way I've been raised was very pro-monarchy, pro-british. I always identify myself as Scottish ahead of British, but I still say GSTQ is the national anthem.

I blame my parent(s). :P

Oh aye I met a ton of neds when I went to Glasgow it was unreal :???:

We stayed at a youth hostel and I went out to get a drink and they pestered me best part of the way back to the hostel to try and get me to buy them some wine shite.......was a bit much but made me giggle with the way they spoke :rotfl: