The PF Awards (Voting Thread)

Miracle Man

oh i do alex?

huh?

allie yea liek jorgi sad thatstaking it too. far yu were jsut being annoying about it so we said something doesnt mean you dnt have to ever talk about her again jsut dnt be annoying

well now im curious.... tell me please

no im not proud of it lol

GAH.

*throws hands in the hair, turns on heel and flicks fringe back*

ay-ay-ay, i wash my hands of theese seet-uationnn young siireee !

pfft dont throw a stress you fuck

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i have no idea.