Eeeeiii. :]

Feli

Haha, what's on? Name's Feli, I'm a girl, 14, Argentina.

Erm, I play electric guitar, love dancing, singing, sports, PARTIES, hanging around, chilling, designing, etcetera.

Pretty much I'm into Music and any other artistical component a 110%.

Needless to say, I really like Paramore. :]

Hope to meet some nice people interested as well. x]

Hi Feli, welcome to the forums!

What sort of stuff you play on the guitar?

Oh, and seeing as you like sport - Boca or River? (Assuming sport = soccer/football that is)

Thanks!

And um, I know lots of Oasis songs, GnR, Nirvana, and a few other bands as in regards song-playing, but I principally & mainly just improvise my own stuff lol. Like random solo-picking and that deal, I like creating. :]

And River all the way. :)

Ohh, awesome. You speak very good English, do you mind me asking you how?

So, glad your team won their first title in 4 years a couple weeks ago then? I am right aren't I? The Argentine League system confuses me haha.

Must have been gutted when they got put out of the Copa Libertadores by San Lorenzo, I thought you would have beaten them and Quito in the next round. Quito have done well to make the final this year though, but I fancy Fluminense to win it this year though.

@ Breana: Thanks a bunch lol. :)

@ Ross:

Helll ya, real glad lol. Half the province was celebrating. :P

Fluminense is good, but we'll see though, everyone's got their bad days. x]

I'm surprised at how much you know about soccer, it's weird to see someone from abroad knowing this much. Like a 90% of the time I tell people where I live, they're like, "Is that in Europe?" XD.

And I can speak english fluently because I've been chatting with english-speakers daily since I was err, like 9 or so. lol.

Yet again, thanks for the welcomes!

• Like 1

Haha, that's awesome. I love watching Boca-River games, always great matches.

See when you say about me knowing about soccer, do you mean Argentine soccer or jsut soccer in general?

So you never took lessons? So really, you essentially self taught yourself English? Wow, that's impressive!

Argentina eh? I wish to live there one day. I shall spend a few years living among that place. Perhaps Comodoro, I know another GNR fan from there and I am so glad that you are a fan of them. It's cool to also know that you can be a fan of Nirvana and GN'R :D because of you know what...Maybe :D

Axl fan or Slash fan? ehehe, I know alot of people on Slash's side I suppose. Maybe you are like me and you like both.

Also, Welcome to the boards!

@Ross;

Argentine/Latin soccer. And in general I guess, I mean, if you know about Argentine Soccer, then you obviously know about soccer. XD

@Ross_mfc91;

Thanks! :) And same here, lol. Football is fun, struggling around with your blads is funny as hell. XD

@the_relic;

Haha, well, honest talk, I'm dying to go to the US this summer, and I'm most likely gonna do a semester of school there next year, I'm sick of Argentina. Not gonna lie, it's awesome, you party 24/7 and hang around, but yeah, wanna get to experience new things. :P

And yeah haha, I think I know what you mean. Both gigrads are awesome, really like them.

And of course both. Axl Rose's voice is just, legend. And Slash... well, anyone who used to spend 12 hours everyday shredding on their viola when they were young, is honestly my idol. :)

@ iOta;

I do a lot of things, lol, yes.

As regarding sports;

My main sports are tennis, (play since I was 5), hockey, softball, soccer, I actually know how to surf a tad, handball, volley, ping pong (lol), and I've been swimming training every day of summer since I was real little too. :)

@ irelandaoife & STOPthissong!;

Thanks a bunch lol, appreciated lots. :D

Summarized, (damn I'm tired of typing) thanks everyone for the warm welcoming. I'm really diggin' this spot. :)

@Ross;

Argentine/Latin soccer. And in general I guess, I mean, if you know about Argentine Soccer, then you obviously know about soccer. XD

Did you watch the Brazil - Argentina game?

I missed it live cause of time zones and whatnot. Brazil are slipping down the table though, if Venezuela or Chile win the game between the two of them then Brazil aren't in a qualifying place in the table.

Argentina are looking good two points off the top but.8-)

lol I don't think it's ever too late to greet. x]

So that's ok. Thanks a bunch! You too, Katie! :D

And I don't know why everyone seems to like my username so much. Don't really see anything special in it, oh well. xD

@ Ross; hell ya I watched that game lol.