The Veronicas

forgot_me_not

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can't deny they obviously have pop in them :P But they're not trying to be 'punk' or 'emo' and it's really annyoing when people call them fakes.

Also because they're portrayed as pop stars, people automatically think they're lip synchers or something but they're not. Trust me, I'd know :P Seen them 8 times and they're really good live!

For any Aussies here' date=' Jay Buchanan will replace Ryan Cabrera in The Revolution Tour.

He's from a band called Buchanan and you can check them out at http://www.myspace.com/buchananmusiconline[/quote']

Replace Ryan doing what? Sorry I don't really follow The Veronica's business (although I like them very very much!) so I have no idea what's going on.

^ LOL

Well The Veronicas are gonna do a tour here in Australia and it's called 'The Revolution Tour'. Originally, the support acts were gonna be Ryan Cabrera and Avalon Drive but since Ryan and Lisa broke up, Ryan dropped out of the tour. But now Jay Buchanan has been confirmed as a replacement for Ryan on the tour. :)