The Veronicas

forgot_me_not

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Maggs, I used to be a member of that thing, and right now.. I just have no idea what to do. I might sign up just for you.. but.. can you help me through it? haha.

Sure. :P

1. Go to neopets.com

2. In the front page, there's a light bulb which says "Sign Up"

3. Follow the instructions after that.

4. When you have an account, go the the search toolbar on the left side.

5. Search 'malgrax_girl' then click on my little icon thingy

6. You should now be in my user lookup. Scroll down tll you see a link saying 'The Veronicas Guild'

7. On the left side of the guild layout, there should be a link called 'Join Guild' or something like that - CLICK IT!

8. You're done!

;)

::raises hand:: Veronicas fan here. haha I randomly bought their CD the day it came out(I had heard 4Ever like..twice), and I've loved it ever since. I got the signed one too, cuz I got the special edition off their site, with the dvd.

I wish they'd tour near San Francisco sometime, though. I've never seen them live...

Yay for another Veronicas fan! :D

I want the special edition cd. I think they're selling them now in Australia but I can't find it.

I hope they come to San Francisco soon! They're really good live.

You should get the special edition for sure :D It's great.

I read on their official forum that it's in Australia, did you search the stores that other fans have found it in?

Ahh I hope too! They're coming to Santa Barbara with Ashlee next week, but that's like 6 or 7 hours from me :(

I guess I'll catch them on their next solo tour, if they tour here.

You should get the special edition for sure :D It's great.

I read on their official forum that it's in Australia' date=' did you search the stores that other fans have found it in?

Ahh I hope too! They're coming to Santa Barbara with Ashlee next week, but that's like 6 or 7 hours from me :(

I guess I'll catch them on their next solo tour, if they tour here.[/quote']

Well they said they sold the special edition in a store called JB-HI FI or something like, but I never see those stores.

man' date=' i keep meaning to download stuff by them to see if i like em.

which songs should i download ? =']

I'd recommend '4ever' ('cause that's the song that got them so famous lol), 'When It All Falls Apart', 'Everything I'm Not' and 'Mouth Shut'. And if you like songs that kinda sound ska-ish/no doubt-ish, download 'Secret'. ;) But don't download the whole album! If you like them, buy the album! Haha. Support The Veronicas!

• 4 weeks later...