The Veronicas

forgot_me_not

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :P

They all recently got tattoos together and they posted up those pics on a myspace bulletin.

Okay well the neck tattoo is Lisa's tattoo' date=' the bird tats near the belly button is Jess' tattoo, and the tat on the arm is The Veronicas mum's tattoo ;)[/quote']

ahhh ! kewl, thanks, lol.

so are they sisters ?

i actually know nothing about em btw.

what are their best songs ? .. so i can give em a wee download, n i'll prolly get the album if i like the songs.

=]

LOOKIE! LOOKIE!

smhscan29lt.png

smhscan5hc.png

My friend called me saying I was in the newspaper, so I checked it out and there was this review of The Veronicas Sydney concert ... and a huge picture of the mosh pit with me and Maggie smack bam in the middle! Hahaha.

The quality of the photos is bad 'cause I dont' have a scanner. So I just took a photo of it :P You can see how short we are! The girls behind us are like a head taller!

Ahh That's awesome!! ^^ lol. Yeah, I love the Veronicas, they are my guilty pressure lol. I'm such a dork I ordered the CD with it preautographed hehe. My favorite songs are 'Mother, Mother,' 'Nobody Wins,' and '4 Ever'. They are seriously gorgeous. And I LOVE JESS' TATTOO! Ahh i want ones like that ! And their mom is so rad .. it's not like she got a tiny tattoo or anything lol its right on her shoulder!

LMAO. Yeah it is :D

But what I hate is the stupid review.

Quote:

"Too old for The Wiggles, too young for Green Day but ready to rock has much as their watchful parents let them"

I was SO insulted! And embarrassd. Haha.

And in the caption it said pre-teen. The girl on the left of Maggie was 21 and the chicks on the right of me were 16-17. Pre-teens my ass :P