The Veronicas

forgot_me_not

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my VERY fave bands! :)

Saw them in concert Feb 27th' date=' was front row, met the girls, got pics with them.. signatures.. it was awesome. They're some of sweetest girls I've EVER met.

I'm on the boards as well. 'O Canada' there. :)[/quote']

ah cool

ive seen you around there

One of my VERY fave bands! :)

Saw them in concert Feb 27th' date=' was front row, met the girls, got pics with them.. signatures.. it was awesome. They're some of sweetest girls I've EVER met.

I'm on the boards as well. 'O Canada' there. :)[/quote']

ah cool

ive seen you around there

Awesome! Whats your user there?

Also.. if anyone wants to see any of the pics I took at the Feb 27th TN concert.. go here... http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/butchfreaktn/The%20Veronicas/

Awesome! I've yet to get the special edition album :(

I think they're selling them here in Australia but I haven't seen it yet...

They might be touring in San Fransico soon! Probably later this year. You never know ;) Hehe

But maybe if you really want to see them, find somewhere close to San Fran when they're supporting the Ashlee Simpson tour.

Just posted on a bulletin on myspace:

Hey guys!!

THANK YOU ALLL SOOO MUCH FOR ALL OUR AWESOME GET WELL COMMENTS!

Your all the sweetest and best friends ever!

We had out wisdom teeth out yesterday - and we wanted to get on and read all of our comments then!! But we were soo drugged up, it kinda made it hard. ahah. But none the less, this morning we went back and read alll of the comments.. and we have to say that you all are the raddest bunch of people we could ever ask to have as friends and fans! WE LOVE YOU ALL, so thank you again for all the well wishes!!

We look all puffy, and prettu funny right now.. but hopefully in a few days it will go down.. we get to eat alot of ice cream - so thats been good ;);)

Hmmm other goss I can tell you....

OH! Lis and I got new tattoos!! YES THATS RIGHT, LISA ACTUALLY GOT ONE! Im so proud of her.. hehe ;) We actually got them with our mum! Our mum is hardcore now..hehe.

I (jess) got 2 swallows down near my hips (I will post pics later today) .. and then on Saturday I am getting the initals : J.C.L (for JESSICA, COLLEEN and LISA)

Lisa got the initals on the back of her neck..as well as 3 really pretty small pink stars.

My mum got one of the same swallows as me,on her arm, with the initals inbetween the wings and tail of the swallow!! I WILL DEFF POST PICS OF THEM ALL very soon :):)

If anyone reading this lives in Brisbane, and is looking for a good tattoo place.. you should Deffinatly head to where we got ours... Its called 'WILD AT HEART'.. in the city! Deff look them up - as they are sooo rad... and really nice kool people.

Well anyway guys.. hope everyone is rocking.. we miss you all, and cant wait to see you all on the road pretti soon!!

LOVVVVVE

Jess and Lis!! xoxoxo

Just posted on a bulletin on myspace:

Hey guys!!

THANK YOU ALLL SOOO MUCH FOR ALL OUR AWESOME GET WELL COMMENTS!

Your all the sweetest and best friends ever!

We had out wisdom teeth out yesterday - and we wanted to get on and read all of our comments then!! But we were soo drugged up' date=' it kinda made it hard. ahah. But none the less, this morning we went back and read alll of the comments.. and we have to say that you all are the raddest bunch of people we could ever ask to have as friends and fans! WE LOVE YOU ALL, so thank you again for all the well wishes!!

We look all puffy, and prettu funny right now.. but hopefully in a few days it will go down.. we get to eat alot of ice cream - so thats been good ;);)

Hmmm other goss I can tell you....

OH! Lis and I got new tattoos!! YES THATS RIGHT, LISA ACTUALLY GOT ONE! Im so proud of her.. hehe ;) We actually got them with our mum! Our mum is hardcore now..hehe.

I (jess) got 2 swallows down near my hips (I will post pics later today) .. and then on Saturday I am getting the initals : J.C.L (for JESSICA, COLLEEN and LISA)

Lisa got the initals on the back of her neck..as well as 3 really pretty small pink stars.

My mum got one of the same swallows as me,on her arm, with the initals inbetween the wings and tail of the swallow!! I WILL DEFF POST PICS OF THEM ALL very soon :):)

If anyone reading this lives in Brisbane, and is looking for a good tattoo place.. you should Deffinatly head to where we got ours... Its called 'WILD AT HEART'.. in the city! Deff look them up - as they are sooo rad... and really nice kool people.

Well anyway guys.. hope everyone is rocking.. we miss you all, and cant wait to see you all on the road pretti soon!!

LOVVVVVE

Jess and Lis!! xoxoxo[/quote']

Aww thats so awesome!

LISA GOT A TATTOO! OMFG! AMAZING! haha.