Central Park, NY show

The Drummer

aww jesse thats a cute picture :)

i met them at warped but at the englishtown one i didnt go to the camden show. lol.

but yea i guess there is some sort of a chance to meet them without m&g tbh im not sure.

and the tour bus thing idk like a few blocks away maybe lol idk

but i wanna go to the central park show!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

and i hope so, it'd be awesome to see all of them this time.

and my mom finally bought my ticket today, im so excited.

:)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going! Guys, just wondering, at what time are you going to be arriving there? And... another thing, sorry if it's already been answered, but, are there any chances of meeting the band without meet & greet tickets? 'Cause I'm here on vacation, and this is my ONE chance to meet them :P So.. any tips would be great =D

Hopefully I'll get to meet some Pfans :D Yay!

well yeah but doors dont open until 4:30 and the show doesnt start until 6 and they wont go on until like 8ish-9

but now were going like at 9

i have to wake up at the crack of dawnn for this show ><

i mean ive loved paramore since like '05 but damnn. 35 bucks a pop to get in and waiting for like 12 hours to see them?

eh theres not much to see in the city in the morning except all the touristy placess but if it makes you happy :)

How was the show?

Great, awesome, best show ever, seriously.

I just regret not buying any merch stuff, even just normal poster. Hoodies were there!

And this security bodyguard... When i left place with George, there were like about 20 ppl. Please, tell me. Paramore finally show up or not?

Hayley, i love u FFS.

;*

one word: Indescribable.

omg. it was amazing. i was in second row and i was standing for 10 hours straight to see paramore and even though teeny boppers and the all too common pushing and sweating took place, it was worth it. hayley was AMAZING. she looked flawless. no joke. my legs still hurt and my toes are killing me

it was so worth it but now im so worn out and im going to catch up on my z's since ive been up since 7 am

if anyone has more questions about the show, i'll answer tomorrow morning perhaps

but by all means that was my favorite paramore show ever since 5.05.06 at The Knitting Factory