Who's going to see Paramore first on the Simple Plan tour?

thebrowncoat

I'm going to the November 1st date in DC. Is anyone going to an earlier date than that?

Whoever goes to the first date should post and update us all on what they play, for how long, whether they still man the merch table after their set, etc.

I'm really hoping they'll still be as accessible after their set as they were at the smaller shows I've seen them at :) *fingers crossed*

I don't have a video camera that I can take along, but I do plan to take my camera (assuming the venue allows it) and to take tons of pics. Unfortunately, it's a seated show, but I'm in row G (8 rows back from the stage) and I'm hoping I can sneak my way forward for Paramore's set...

Whatever I get, I'll post :)

Well, I was going to go to the show tomorrow (well actually today) in San Diego. And I was going to report back about it afterward, but alas luck is not on my side. I love how I just got home at 1:00 am after taking the train home for five and a half hours to see the show and I just happened to check the simple plan website at 1:30 am to a notice that the concert tomorrow is postponed. Ah well, I'll hope for another tour soon. So anyways, hopefully whoever ends up going to the next show will be able to report back to us all!

Well, I was going to go to the show tomorrow (well actually today) in San Diego. And I was going to report back about it afterward, but alas luck is not on my side. I love how I just got home at 1:00 am after taking the train home for five and a half hours to see the show and I just happened to check the simple plan website at 1:30 am to a notice that the concert tomorrow is postponed. Ah well, I'll hope for another tour soon. So anyways, hopefully whoever ends up going to the next show will be able to report back to us all!

that sucks!!!

when i went to aar, i was all exicted..drove all the way down to minneaoplis, my sister dropped us off, we go to the venue..and it says in big letters AAR CANCELD!! i was like OMG!! i almost died, i thought it was a joke, then we had to chase after my sisters car to get a ride back home..it sucked..got home, looked up the internet, and i had gotten an email that the show was cancled, boo hoo..should have checked it before i left!

• 4 weeks later...
hi im new to the boards....my name is stephanie and im going to see them on sunday (11/20) i'm so excited bc this show got postponed.

i'll be sure to record their entire set on my camera and post it.

Welcome to the boards - and if you do that, we'll all love you forever :)

hi im new to the boards....my name is stephanie and im going to see them on sunday (11/20) i'm so excited bc this show got postponed.

Welcome to the boards - and if you do that' date=' we'll all love you forever :)[/quote']

hhaha i definetly will

i love love. i'm so excited im getting to the venue uber-early. i hope they dont think i'm there for simple plan....bc im not. i should hang a sign around my neck that says "Paramore owns your face". i'm using window chalk to write Paramore all over my car. hahhhaha

Welcome to the boards - and if you do that' date=' we'll all love you forever :)[/quote']

hhaha i definetly will

i love love. i'm so excited im getting to the venue uber-early. i hope they dont think i'm there for simple plan....bc im not. i should hang a sign around my neck that says "Paramore owns your face". i'm using window chalk to write Paramore all over my car. hahhhaha

^ lol i like you XD

Haha yep, Paramore really kicks Simple Plans Ass

hhaha i definetly will

^ lol i like you XD

Haha yep, Paramore really kicks Simple Plans Ass

hahha thanks. but i don't have a paramore shirt.....i could make my own. but i'm going to the queens of the stone age/nine inch nails concert after.

but yeah i definetly need to stand out. me and my friend will most likely be the only ones singing. its gonna be awwwweeesoommmeee.

i think im gonna make my own paramore shirt...iron-on transfers are my best friend.