Weirdest stories/rumors you've heard about Paramore

sorry if this is in the wrong section (if it is feel free to move it) but what are the weirdest stories or rumors you've heard about Paramore?

someone on YouTube was saying that Paramore are all step-brothers and sisters and that when she was 12 Hayley ran away from home and Josh, Jeremy, and Zac went and found her and then they became Paramore. :rotfl:

Hayley's ex-stepfather found her childhood notebooks and sold them on Ebay? heheh Idk if that's true.

it is!! hayley posted it herself lol.

wierdest one ive heard was that Zac and Josh were gay lovers and were going to adopt a baby panda named Percy! :rotfl::rotfl: (or course, the person was just kidding)

@my heart is yours 3, Yea it's true. He also tried to sell pics of her from when she was younger.

I heard Hayley was pregnant a while back. :rotfl:

it is!! hayley posted it herself lol.

wierdest one ive heard was that Zac and Josh were gay lovers and were going to adopt a baby panda named Percy! :rotfl::rotfl: (or course, the person was just kidding)

Wow. :rotfl: that definetly beats them all!

Wow. :rotfl: that definetly beats them all!

BOOYAH! I win 8-)

Do I get an award? :P

That they took time off because Zac had developed a cocaine addiction.

And that Chad only started dating Hayley because 'he wanted some young peice of totty to mess around with.'

:willy_nilly: