I'd Like your Honest Opinion in this...

Feli

http://www.myspace.com/cactuslovemusic

Alright so, those guys are from around my area, I met them recently and they offered me to record with them some tracks for their next album, they're just popping from the bubble regarding music-intrustry, but when I heard them I thought they were kinda on a good road. Their name is Cactus Love (Yeah, I know right? xD) and I was wondering if you guys could listen to the first two songs, "I could never put a label on you", and "Congratulations Universe, You Win", and tell me if it's fairly decent or just utter crap in your own personal opinion? :P Think it's worth for me to give it a shot into their band? Haha. :P

Reppin' the cactus ! One of the bands i was in used to be called Orange Cactus. Stoked :lol:

Anyway, their vocalist really, really bugs me haha... But that's the only thing that does bug me out of it, it's pretty generic stuff but it is catchy and i'm still listening, so that's a good sign ;-)

Stoked you've got the opportunity to do something like that anyway, go for it i say ! It'll be a really good experience if nothing else. :)

Well it's a good chance for you so make your own decision.

For me this band is too generic and the singer is too nasal and the lyrics are awful and basically it's a load of shit but thats my opinion.

You should do it just for fun and it will be an experience but if you don't like the band or their music I wouldn't bother as you'd have a crappy time.

lol the singer's argentine, meaning all you hear right there is a freaking gitload of latin accent, I'm annoyed by it too. xD And yeah, I think the same thing about the lyrics, since spanish is their first lingo, I guessed they wouldn't really be good material when I heard them.

But I kinda like their music overall, I think I might give it a shot. :)

Thanks for the ops!

do they have any stuff in castilian?

maybe they have more substance in their first language. haha

i'd love to hear it.

EDIT: wait, the last song duh.

they sound completely different in castilian. but they still lack some substance, but better than in english.

i say do it and do it a track in castilian and in english cause i love hearing those differences.