What are you gonna pick? Guitar Hero 4 or Rock Band 2?

Paratan

I was just tryin to think on which one i had to pick because i know TWYG is in Rock Band 2, But Hayley was talkin about her being a character in GH4 and the host at E3 mentioned a song from Paramore also, so..... I'm wondering which will have their album as a DLC. Hopefully Both games will Have Both Albums but you never know so......... Thoughts?

guitar hero, since i already have III and don't feel like wasting money on all that other stuff. and yeah, guitar hero one-upped rock band by putting hayley into the game. that pretty much sold me.

and yes, gh makes you feel like a super-cool rock star, but playing real instruments is way better. :P

I don't have a 360 so I won't be getting either. I'll probably use the money to see them at a concert rather than play a song by them or as Hayley!

And I think they need to have Zach as the drummer! Wouldn't that be cool? Or a guitarist like Taylor that can swing his fro everywhere!