To Catch A Predator

Has anyone else seen this show? or whatever it is.

I think it's pretty amazing to see how many men they've caught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXNaT2fHE-E

Some of it is even humorous.

They use decoys to lure men into the house, And the room is basically rigged with a few hidden cameras.

Edit: Also there's some "language" and images in here that probably won't be too appropriate for some of you.

Ohhh, I watch this show sometimes. It IS quite amazing how many pigs they catch; it's also quite sickening to see how many pigs are out there.

I avoid watching it late at night though, seeing as they show the pictures without pixels and blur. I don't know if they still do that, but the one time I watched it at about, eleven o'clock, they showed the guy's...erm..peepee.

Is this the show where they basically shove teenagers infront of paedophiles to catch them?

no, when they are talking online...the pedophiles are actually talking to the undercover agents. and once the pedophiles arrive at the house, they are greeted by the girl [or] guy who are adults but look a lot younger.

They really can't say much to it though, it is exactly what it looks like.

Right okay, so they don't throw teenagers in front of them but that's pretty much the premise of it. I couldn't grasp the intricate workings of the show from an advert.

no, when they are talking online...the pedophiles are actually talking to the undercover agents. and once the pedophiles arrive at the house, they are greeted by the girl [or] guy who are adults but look a lot younger.

I think I'm going to do that when I turn eighteen--be one of the decoys :rotfl: