Frenchies shouting Paramore in Paris !

Starlight

Haha, awesome.

I'd like to know, how does one pronounce "Hayley" in French? Because in my five years of French classes, I've always been taught that H's aren't pronounced in the French language.

The fact that I don't know honestly bothers me because whenever I want to say Hayley in French, I use the English pronunciation, and it sounds stupid. :P

Ahah our accent is amazing isn't it? :mrgreen: I tried to pronounce "Paramore" with the english accent, but it's weird to me because I'm used to prononce the "r", while this letter isn't really pronounced in english :/

And to answer to your question, I personnally pronounce "Hayley" like the American and English people... But after some other frenchies must pronounce this name differently and that must be very strange!

^Thanks for your answer... I guess saying it the American way doesn't flow as well when speaking French, but it sounds better than trying to pronounce it with a French accent, haha.

Masterbate> Actually it isn't the best european crowd... The best is the english one...

In France, there were a looooot of girls who came just to see Hayley and Josh. They didn't even know Taylor! And most of the people only knew few songs from Riot. When Hayley asked us to sing Pressure, we weren't many to know the song.... That sucks.

But in England, wow, the crowd was perfect, that's why this was my best concert ever, because everyone knew the songs by heart and was here for the whole band (sure there were guys who shouted "Hayleyyyyyy" but it was ok).

But in the venue of the show in Paris it was especially HOT, that's why we were all excited maybe.