The Dark Knight

notoriousfat67

i just looked on imdb to see what they rated this movie and keep in mind they are really tough movie raters and if a movie gets like a 7 its really good but this movie got a 9.5. Thats the highest rating i've ever seen on that site and its quite an accomplishment.

Oh wow! That's insane. I've never seen that high of a rating either. It really is a brilliant movie if you ask me... much better than the first. I liked it so much the first time that I'm seeing it again and I rarely ever do that with movies that are in theaters. I'm a total nerd and I've read the comic and I definitely think they were a lot closer with this film than the first film. Mad props to whoever suggested getting darker with plot.

on a totally random an non-serious note.

Anyone else totally amused by Mayor Eyeliner?

HIT ME! That part is sweetnessity!

yeah i loved that part but my favorite part of the movie is the whole time the joker is in that interrogation room. especially the part when hes talking about killing those cops friends. That part gave me chills because heath ledger disappeared entirely and all that was there was the joker.

haha my favorite parts of the film was when Heath Ledger was like "You wanna see a trick?I'll show you. I'm gonna make this pencil disappear!" *guy comes along* BANG HIS HEAD THE THE TABLE ..then the pencils gone lol. I laughed my head off. AND AND AND

When he's dressed up as the nurse and he walks outside and is just walking along like nothing happened, then one part of the building didn't explode then he keeps pressing the button then finally it goes off. and he just shrugs and goes into the bus

Ahh I love him as the Joker.

Wow, that was longer than i thought xD

It's a freakin awsome movie. And I so made a Scarecrow Mask for the premiere. Want to see it? OK

Here it is.

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=07170812492lf3.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=07170812493kz1.jpg

They Phone pics so the not to good. And I made it.

That's pretty cool. I love Scarecrow in Batman Begins. I was so happy to see him in TDK.