What new Paramore Music Video will come next?

Feli

haha.

i disagree with the 'buying regardless' thing though, as far as our side of the pond is concerned - the only single to chart has been been misery business, with only a re-release putting it top 20.

but, thats not paramores fault. we all know FBR are hopeless at promotion.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about it being released in the UK? ;-)

Yes, but I would still jump at a chance to join the label regardless. Just signing to that label can generate a lot of interest, I shudder to think how many fan girls are into FYS now that they are on Decaydance.

Besides, where could they promote those singles? In the magazines which don't give dick about them?

Who said anything about it being released in the UK? ;-)

Yes, but I would still jump at a chance to join the label regardless. Just signing to that label can generate a lot of interest, I shudder to think how many fan girls are into FYS now that they are on Decaydance.

Besides, where could they promote those singles? In the magazines which don't give dick about them?

who said anything about it not being released in the uk? ahaa.

mm, fys.

i dunno, go on tv or something?! i know they do plenty interviews or what not in the US, but not here.

get hayley on never mind the buzzcocks, i say! simon amstell would have a field day.

Haha, was that the chair that Preston bloke sat in? He was such a little bitch haha.

I was being genuinely sincere, I think he would be the comedian with the dry with and cold delivery. A less smiley, possibly darker Frankie Boyle.