What new Paramore Music Video will come next?

Feli

So guys, I was wondering if any of you had an idea about this or what do you think Paramore's new video will be of, (after That's what you get, I mean). I personally would enjoy see the turning of When it Rains into a video, or Decoy, or let the Flames Begin, or, I dunno haha.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that TWYG would be the last one from RIOT!, but I honestly think they have quite lots of catchy songs in it, that would be worth to turn into a video. Who knows, though, a 4th single seems pretty possible.

If they were to do another single, I think it would be When It Rains

Yeh I was thinking that too.

You know how TWYG, Misery Business and Crushcrushcrush were all rock-punky-hardy genre-wise haha. Not bad to close it with something more calm and pleasant to the ears. :)

and to make it interesting, they should add the expansion they play live to the single version

i cant see that going down too well in the mainstream tbh - not in the uk anyway.

if they added in that verse kerrang would eat them for breakfast all over again.

i cant see that going down too well in the mainstream tbh - not in the uk anyway.

if they added in that verse kerrang would eat them for breakfast all over again.

Fuck the mainstream.

The radio can just butcher it out like they done with Jesus when Brand New released that.

Like have the "single version" with the expansion, then just use the "album version" or "single version - radio edit" on the tv/radio.

I hate radio edits.

Fuck the mainstream.

The radio can just butcher it out like they done with Jesus when Brand New released that.

Like have the "single version" with the expansion, then just use the "album version" or "single version - radio edit" on the tv/radio.

I hate radio edits.

sounds like a load of hassle to me.