The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

I did actually eat ice cream an hour ago or something xP

Aw haha. We have some too but I kinda don't like it.

Aaaw, pity. :( they post so much graphics at the LJ community and that's why you don't find 'em again, huh? that's quite dumb. but you're not a doofus. :hug:

No, I think they are deleted or something. Cuz mostly they are uploaded on more than 1 community (like parawhores and pmoregraphics) and I know that I saw them on least 2 communitys when I saved this icon, but I already looked trough them this morning and can't find this post anywhere again.

I'm a doofus, believe me. :P

Nothing much honestly. Only watching tv later on, haha. - Brigitte Nielsen in the Beauty hospital. :rotfl: My mom always watched it in my room.

But I gotta tell you something....I had the weirdest dream ever last night.

I was in the flat of Kate Moss with my granny and Josh was playing under the shower there. I only was there to steal her cigarettes. Don't ask me why the heck I dreamed this shit.

Nothing much honestly. Only watching tv later on, haha. - Brigitte Nielsen in the Beauty hospital. :rotfl: My mom always watched it in my room.

I was in the flat of Kate Moss with my granny and Josh was playing under the shower there. I only was there to steal her cigarettes. Don't ask me why the heck I dreamed this shit.

did you saw brigitte yet? i mean, after all those surgeries? I have already seen her, and i gotta say, it wasn't really worth it... you were at kate moss's flat to steal her cigarettes? :rotfl:

Hello Erica!

You saw her boyfriend? He's hot.

did you saw brigitte yet? i mean, after all those surgeries? I have already seen her, and i gotta say, it wasn't really worth it... you were at kate moss's flat to steal her cigarettes? :rotfl:

Yeah today is the last Folge (haha @ my stupidness) and there I'll see her result. My mom already saw her too on the Playboy and also said that she doesn't look that bad.

Don't ask me why the heck I dreamed of Kate Moss and then even this.

May cuz I didn't have a cigarette for so long time now. I actually often dream of cigarttes. oO

Yeah today is the last Folge (haha @ my stupidness) and there I'll see her result. My mom already saw her too on the Playboy and also said that she doesn't look that bad.

Don't ask me why the heck I dreamed of Kate Moss and then even this.

May cuz I didn't have a cigarette for so long time now. I actually often dream of cigarttes. oO

haha. did you see the chat? it's funny. :D

Now there's a wall between us... Have you heard their newest album, Midnight Boom? BEST!

No I didn't. Only a few songs on the radio (can't remember the names). But they were not my thing. May I gonna listen to the new stuff anytime.

Eh, I don't wanna have a wall. :willy_nilly:

why does anybody tell you something like that? do I know her? :shifty:

No, you don't know her. It's an old friend who moved to cologne last year and broke up with our friendship. And now suddenly she wanna make of best friends again just to tell me things about her stupid boy that I can tell her how great she is and that she's sooo beatiful and can teach me something....eh....gaga.

No I didn't. Only a few songs on the radio (can't remember the names). But they were not my thing. May I gonna listen to the new stuff anytime.

Eh, I don't wanna have a wall. :willy_nilly:

My favorite songs are URA FEVER (so catchy!), Last Day Of Magic, Black Balloon, What New York Used To Be, Mexico and Cheap and Cheerful.

Haha, there's no wall.

No, you don't know her. It's an old friend who moved to cologne last year and broke up with our friendship. And now suddenly she wanna make of best friends again just to tell me things about her stupid boy that I can tell her how great she is and that she's sooo beatiful and can teach me something....eh....gaga.

woah. :uhh: she's a bit yadda yadda, huh? ...