The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Oh yeah I keep forgetting you're at school again XD

How's it going?

Haha, it's actually pretty good. but the first time i thought oh my gosh, this is so much! :willy_nilly: but i gotta get used to it, so it's okay. :D

icon082.jpg Now? :D

yes 3 bikes...but they are okay

if you ask me, i would choose this one. it's great. :D

Haha, it's actually pretty good. but the first time i thought oh my gosh, this is so much! :willy_nilly: but i gotta get used to it, so it's okay. :D

If you ask me, I think school should be banned. We should be born with intelligent brains so we don't need to learn anything hehe XD

haha WOO!

hi :]

so do you like being asked to make sigs or is it sth u are bored to do..?

Yeah I do sometimes like being asked because it give's me something to do but other times I get so swamped with it that I don't have any time to make any for myself :)

If you ask me, I think school should be banned. We should be born with intelligent brains so we don't need to learn anything hehe XD

Yeah I do sometimes like being asked because it give's me something to do but other times I get so swamped with it that I don't have any time to make any for myself :)

i see! but where did you learn to make sigs? *how* do you make them actually? or is this the secret hidden behind your success as a... sigmaker that you can't reveal it?

i see! but where did you learn to make sigs? *how* do you make them actually? or is this the secret hidden behind your success as a... sigmaker that you can't reveal it?

I taught myself really. My first sig was so bad it was actually an embarrassment but I got better the more I made them :] I just make it all up as I go along :P

Hey folks!!!:)

hey vassia :hug:

I taught myself really. My first sig was so bad it was actually an embarrassment but I got better the more I made them :] I just make it all up as I go along :P

hey vassia :hug:

that's just great. it's a gift i think!! sth to make people happy!! what's your favourite song of paramore? (choose only one, as hard as it is!!)